Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Topcashback

PURE VPN 130% CASH BACK WITH TOPCASHBACK

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2023 3:10 pm
Nov 28, 2019
373 posts
299 upvotes
SW Ontario
I would not recommend TCB. My cashback has been confirmed for 2 months and no update since then.
It is possible that I got scammed.
Last edited by Kuraudo on Feb 14th, 2023 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 15, 2018
99 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Majhail06 wrote: Online Purchase - New Customer
Only VPN subscriptions are eligible for cash back (excluding the 5 years plan)
130% Cash Back
Improved Offer

Terms and conditions:
Cashback is not eligible on 5 year VPN subscription plans
Cashback is only eligible for new customers
Returning, exchanging or cancelling part of your order may result in the Cash Back being declined.
Combining promotions from another site and/or using a coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback
Returning, exchanging or cancelling part of your order.
Purchases made on other sites than PureVPN's US site

NOTE:Cryptocurrency is non- refundable.
great deal, love it
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
coopercold wrote: Nice find, OP!

Wait 30 seconds and you'll get a pop-up for the 2-year plan. I grabbed that for just under $70 CAD on my Wealthsimple Cash card. Around $20 in profit sounds pretty darn nice! 🤩🤩🤩

I've never had a problem with TopCashback, and hopefully that will continue to be the case. 🤩

Edit: Success! Cashback posted super-fast:
Did you actually get paid by them besides seeing cash back on the screen? How does one get the money? PayPal, cheque?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
alpovs wrote: Did you actually get paid by them besides seeing cash back on the screen? How does one get the money? PayPal, cheque?
GCs from various retailers, PayPal, ACH (US Checking Account) are common modes.
Sep 8, 2013
108 posts
256 upvotes
Montreal
Bought 2 years plan 15 minutes ago, haven't seen the cashback yet.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
njzc2009 wrote: Bought 2 years plan 15 minutes ago, haven't seen the cashback yet.
Same, but bought an hour ago. From another TCB-related thread on here, DPs also point to CB being posted the next day. Not all hope is lost yet :)
Dec 20, 2018
630 posts
563 upvotes
YQR
coopercold wrote: It took about 45 minutes from signing up for Pure VPN to get the email from TCB about the cashback posting. Hopefully you'll get it soon. 🤞🏽
more than 1 hr now, nowhere to see it Confused Face
Aug 4, 2012
209 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
I did the NordVPN 105% cashback in Nov. It costed me $123.97 cad including tax. It took 60 days to become payable. I got paid $85.86 USD via ACH transfer to my Wise USD account
Jan 13, 2019
42 posts
19 upvotes
coopercold wrote: Nice find, OP!

Wait 30 seconds and you'll get a pop-up for the 2-year plan. I grabbed that for just under $70 CAD on my Wealthsimple Cash card. Around $20 in profit sounds pretty darn nice! 🤩🤩🤩

I've never had a problem with TopCashback, and hopefully that will continue to be the case. 🤩

Edit: Success! Cashback posted super-fast:

Clipboard05.jpg
No pop-up for a 2-year plan on my end. Only 2-year plan I see is when browsing their full site. They have a 24 months + 3 months plan for 54.95$. No mention of TopCashback referer in the url though, do we get cashback regardless going that route ?
Nov 26, 2015
599 posts
1262 upvotes
Winnipeg
I got a cash back tracked notification about 2 hours later. It says estimated time until payable 10 weeks
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
3651 posts
133 upvotes
I did a 110% rebate for PureVPN through TopCashback last year and only got back 100% of my purchase so YMMV. I was a little annoyed, but still hard to complain.
Nov 28, 2022
12 posts
112 upvotes
GTA
Unlike NordVPN, it looks like PurevPN offers (virtual) servers in India.

PureVPN to migrate to virtual servers in India, continue operations in line with no-log policy

www. purevpn. com/blog/purevpn-to-migrate-to-virtual-servers-in-india
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
I also see my CB now, ~90min later.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1551 posts
2328 upvotes
Is this a good vpn? How does it compare to nordvpn?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2018
2725 posts
2535 upvotes
DesiDan wrote: Unlike NordVPN, it looks like PurevPN offers (virtual) servers in India.

PureVPN to migrate to virtual servers in India, continue operations in line with no-log policy

www. purevpn. com/blog/purevpn-to-migrate-to-virtual-servers-in-india
I am out homies. refunded requested.

bai.
NOT A WOMAN. JUST GOT A WEIRD NAME. I AM A MAN. THANKS.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2014
1141 posts
1909 upvotes
AB
P0utine wrote: Tested ??

Members who are residents of countries outside of North America are welcome to use www.topcashback.com however all non-US members must be mindful that some merchants will not ship to outside the United States or North America, or will not pay the cash reward for transactions that originate, or members who are based, outside of the United States. A cash reward will only be paid for a transaction that the merchant deems eligible and provides us with the reward to pass on. A merchant’s page may or may not state if non-US residents qualify for its cash rewards. We reserve the right to review and amend this usage policy at any time.
I have used TCB in the past and have been paid every time. Last VPN deal, it took app. 4 weeks for it to change to payable status. If too worried, use another VPN to login using US server and purchase :)
Jan 21, 2023
292 posts
318 upvotes
Markham, ON
I do not see anywhere to enter the tax country.

Do they charge tax like the NordVPN?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3971 posts
3750 upvotes
GVRD
After my run-in with TCB so it's very YMMV. I bought multiple VPN deals from them and they locked my account on the last day before the payout. They asked me why I needed that many VPN and found suspicious and I had to complain in various places like TrustPilot before my account was mysteriously restored.

[...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 14th, 2023 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Dec 22, 2013
464 posts
509 upvotes
East york
Kuraudo wrote: I would not recommend TCB. My cashback has been confirmed for 2 months and no update since then.
It is possible that I got scammed.
I have claimed 3 different vpn deals from topcashback. Each time, it became payable around 3 months mark.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)