• Jun 10th, 2014 9:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4170 posts
179 upvotes
North York

Topper's Pizza

I tried this place last week (their Barrie location). I have never had such good pizza for the price. We ordered kalamata olives, green peppers and italian sausage. We chose the no charge options of garlic butter crust, italian herbs and creamy tomato sauce. AMAZING! I wish they had a location closer to Thornhill. I absolutely love this place and will be ordering most if not all of my pizza from here from now on.
If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
38 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6226 posts
690 upvotes
JAGpilot wrote: I tried this place last week (their Barrie location). I have never had such good pizza for the price. We ordered kalamata olives, green peppers and italian sausage. We chose the no charge options of garlic butter crust, italian herbs and creamy tomato sauce. AMAZING! I wish they had a location closer to Thornhill. I absolutely love this place and will be ordering most if not all of my pizza from here from now on.
There's a few of them open in Ottawa - I gotta agree with you - for the price the pizza is outstanding.

I haven't had any of their pizza though for quite a while...probably since the last time I worked at BB (there was a Toppers right across the road and I got 10% off during my shift) which was a good 2 years ago or so.

I do like their "multi-purpose" dipping sauce though - it tastes awesome when I put it on my pizza. Their meat-lovers is very rich - not like Pizza Pizza's where they just sorta slapped it all together...

Hmm...you've got me hungry for toppers now...damn you ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
1824 posts
29 upvotes
Markham
YES!! the best pizza! i was lucky enough to have had one down the street from a cottage we rented last summer and had it the first night. we had so much leftover food that weekend cause everyone wanted the pizza again.

AMAZING. i though i was loving it cause i was drunk...but it is seriously the best pizza ive had. wish there was one in markham.

i kept sayin i wanted to open a franchise on the whole ride home.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
I LOVE their Chicken Bruschetta one and the Shrimp Scampi is a regular at our house too!!

Absolutely one of the best pizza's around. The only pizza that could beat it for me is Louie's in Ottawa!!
See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2008
1122 posts
112 upvotes
I agree, they are very good. I missed their pizzas when I moved to the GTA from Sudbury. I now take the occasional drive to their Oakville location when I want my Toppers fix :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
1385 posts
116 upvotes
GTA
I used to frequent their Burlington location. I have to agree their pizza's pretty good.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4170 posts
179 upvotes
North York
The closest location to me is in Aurora or Woodbridge. I seriously would not mind driving to go pick it up.
If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
Sep 18, 2001
402 posts
Burlington
They do make a fine pizza indeed. Yum!
"Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?"
Apr 23, 2007
913 posts
6 upvotes
JAGpilot wrote: I seriously would not mind driving to go pick it up.
A good Toppers pizza is worth the drive! :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2006
9639 posts
884 upvotes
Muskoka
I've lived down the street from a Topper's for three years and never even tried it. Guess I'll have to go check it out!
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1436 posts
326 upvotes
JAGpilot wrote: I tried this place last week (their Barrie location). I have never had such good pizza for the price. We ordered kalamata olives, green peppers and italian sausage. We chose the no charge options of garlic butter crust, italian herbs and creamy tomato sauce. AMAZING! I wish they had a location closer to Thornhill.
How are Maple, Aurora and Newmarket not closer to Thornhill than Barrie?

Toppers Pizza Maple
10555 Jane, Maple, ON
905-832-3131

Toppers Pizza Aurora
15531 Yonge Street, Aurora, ON
905-751-1661

Toppers Pizza Newmarket
17480 Yonge Street, Newmarket, ON
905-895-7171
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2004
3857 posts
255 upvotes
Markham
had Topper's Pizza like once, closest one to me is in Woodbridge and I'm in Markham :cry: , imo these are one of the best fast-food/delivery pizza places, they are generous with the toppings (at least more than pizza pizza) but I still like Pizza Hut better
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4170 posts
179 upvotes
North York
Fanboy wrote: How are Maple, Aurora and Newmarket not closer to Thornhill than Barrie?

Toppers Pizza Maple
10555 Jane, Maple, ON
905-832-3131

Toppers Pizza Aurora
15531 Yonge Street, Aurora, ON
905-751-1661

Toppers Pizza Newmarket
17480 Yonge Street, Newmarket, ON
905-895-7171
Look at my location in my profile. I go to school in Barrie, so I live here but my actual home is in Thornhill. I just live in rez up here.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19315 posts
3006 upvotes
Woodbridge
Always wanted to try it since it's in the Entertainment Book (BOGO), too bad it's out of my way.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1436 posts
326 upvotes
JAGpilot wrote: Look at my location in my profile. I go to school in Barrie, so I live here but my actual home is in Thornhill. I just live in rez up here.
Well, you asked why there weren't Toppers closer to Thornhill. I pointed out three closer to Thornhill (with Maple being the closest @ about 20 mins).

I'm not gonna build one next door to your house or your rez, if that's what you want. ;)
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!