Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TorGuard

2 Year VPN 50% off with FREE Amazon Firestick + Mini VPN Router - $49.99 USD + $10 USD SH

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2020 10:56 am
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
2059 posts
3876 upvotes
Just some feedback on the VPN, router. Used in a hotel and works great to use hotel Wifi to create your own hotspot. It's tiny, doesn't run hot and interface is really user friendly. Didn't use VPN on the router, but the router itself is brilliant. Would be worth it even if bought from Amazon for $38.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2373 upvotes
Ottawa
frugalcanuck wrote: Just some feedback on the VPN, router. Used in a hotel and works great to use hotel Wifi to create your own hotspot. It's tiny, doesn't run hot and interface is really user friendly. Didn't use VPN on the router, but the router itself is brilliant. Would be worth it even if bought from Amazon for $38.
man you got your stuff? I been waiting!
Dec 14, 2017
589 posts
627 upvotes
I was offered an additional year of service in lieu of my gear.

Service for me is $80 USD, so I opted with that. Torguard rocks.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2373 upvotes
Ottawa
7865875 wrote: I was offered an additional year of service in lieu of my gear.

Service for me is $80 USD, so I opted with that. Torguard rocks.
so 6mo for the firestick and 6 mo for the router?
Dec 14, 2017
589 posts
627 upvotes
eugene188 wrote: so 6mo for the firestick and 6 mo for the router?

Uhhh - sure, I guess you could look at it that way.
Jul 28, 2014
310 posts
292 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
frugalcanuck wrote: Just some feedback on the VPN, router. Used in a hotel and works great to use hotel Wifi to create your own hotspot. It's tiny, doesn't run hot and interface is really user friendly. Didn't use VPN on the router, but the router itself is brilliant. Would be worth it even if bought from Amazon for $38.
Yes you can setup VPN on the router.
https://torguard.net/knowledgebase.php? ... cle&id=256
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2373 upvotes
Ottawa
pwnkerface wrote: I am still waiting for mine too. It’s been months
I sent an email and they replied quite fast. I was offered 6mo free because no fire stick, but they would send the router. I'm gonna see if they are still expecting firestick like in 2 months. I think I would rather have the stick and router than router + 6mo.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2448 posts
1280 upvotes
No updates on either for me
Nov 15, 2012
489 posts
657 upvotes
Mississauga
No router or firestick for me as well :(. I accepted the offer to get an extra year added to my subscription. Anyone has a coupon for a dedicated IP address ? $82.48USD per IP seems too steep.
Jan 17, 2016
29 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So instead of the MT-300N router I’ve paid an extra $50 USD for the AR-750S and got the 6 month extra. They said they don’t think they will get anymore fire sticks even though it is listed in the store.
Dec 15, 2018
61 posts
14 upvotes
Just wanna provide the latest update for this because I still didn't get the Amazon Fire Stick or Mini Router even though I already paid for the $10 shipping to Canada.
I did receive an "Black Friday Deal" email from them to renew 3 more years at 50% off to get a Fire Stick.

I opened another ticket about a week ago asking the availability of the Amazon Fire Stick. And received a response pretty quickly, told me that there are still out of stock. But he kindly offered me 6 month of service extension instead of the Amazon Fire Stick. He said "im, not 100% certain if we will or not just yet, we may have more details next week just before BF."

I was actually going to just accept the 6 month extension but then I received the promotion email.

I decided to reply to that email asking for the availability of the Amazon Fire Stick again. And the same agent told me that I can renew to be qualified for the new promo as the last year's deal was "first come first served".

I just decided to cancel and asked for a refund after that. I am waiting for their response now.

sorry
TL;DR No Fire Stick after almost a year, told me to renew again for another 3 years to be qualified for this year's promo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)