• Apr 4th, 2020 2:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23624 posts
31109 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - All Mirvish shows canceled until June 30. AKA no Hamilton for us

I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
7336 posts
5116 upvotes
Toronto
Should there not be an eventual zombie pandemic, once things return to normal, I'm sure they would revamp the schedule and Hamilton would be back on. Not anytime soon though. Sure wish they would rush release of film version of original Broadway cast (which was filmed back in the day).
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Nov 29, 2009
210 posts
136 upvotes
London
shikotee wrote: Should there not be an eventual zombie pandemic, once things return to normal, I'm sure they would revamp the schedule and Hamilton would be back on. Not anytime soon though. Sure wish they would rush release of film version of original Broadway cast (which was filmed back in the day).
I am still lamenting the cancellation of one of the last two Elton John concerts in Toronto and my hotel booking for the end of March. I hope your right and he indeed comes back to fulfill his commitment. Stay Safe All...
WISDOM IS JUST A HIGHER LEVEL OF COMMON SENSE ...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)