Expired Freebies

Toronto - April 20. 420 Comedy Festival @ Yonge/Dundas Square

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2016 8:27 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
22327 posts
26729 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - April 20. 420 Comedy Festival @ Yonge/Dundas Square

Deal Link:
Expiry:
April 20, 2016
Remember how great last year was? Well we're gonna do it again! Come and join us for another fantastic 420 celebration! There will be bands, comedians and entertainment, and an opportunity for people to get together and celebrate cannabis culture. T-shirts, literature and info will be available at the event.

"The Toronto 420 Comedy Festival is a free annual event, with a dynamic line up of speakers, bands, performers, and comedians. In addition to showcasing local talent, this festival puts into action the democratic principles cherished by Torontonians in a show of support of Toronto's cannabis culture." Kristyn Wong-Tam Councillor, Ward 27 Toronto Centre-Rosedale
Ye wife is in me dms baby.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
9916 posts
4658 upvotes
Toronto
Yonge & Dundas guys are advertising it a lot now. they're acting like it's already legal lol
Member
Apr 17, 2015
330 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Too much smell, like a hell. Don't understand why so many people like it?
Jr. Member
Dec 10, 2015
199 posts
229 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
This is going to be an awesome event. Some of Toronto's funniest comedians and most talented musicians will be performing.
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
22327 posts
26729 upvotes
Toronto
bandicoot83 wrote: This is going to be an awesome event. Some of Toronto's funniest comedians and most talented musicians will be performing.
I like that comics get just 5 minute sets. They'll have to bring their A material to keep things going. On a sidenote, expect Whooper Wednesday @ BK to be even busier today ;)
Ye wife is in me dms baby.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11784 posts
2732 upvotes
Toronto
bandicoot83 wrote: This is going to be an awesome event. Some of Toronto's funniest comedians and most talented musicians will be performing.
sprung wrote: I like that comics get just 5 minute sets. They'll have to bring their A material to keep things going. On a sidenote, expect Whooper Wednesday @ BK to be even busier today ;)
Do guys know when the Comedians start their performances and from what time to what time is the comedy performance? I wanna catch some of the comedy and at the same time try to catch Ginger Snaps or Scanners. :D

EDIT:

I just checked the website and it said the festival started at 12pm until 7pm....so I probably missed most of the comedy stuff. :(

Thought this party was going on till at least 10pm or midnight...even though it's just humpday (Wednesday).
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1725 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Scorpionsy wrote: Do guys know when the Comedians start their performances and from what time to what time is the comedy performance? I wanna catch some of the comedy and at the same time try to catch Ginger Snaps or Scanners. :D

EDIT:

I just checked the website and it said the festival started at 12pm until 7pm....so I probably missed most of the comedy stuff. :(

Thought this party was going on till at least 10pm or midnight...even though it's just humpday (Wednesday).
Daylight hours. Probably organised by the police. Gotta keep their files updated. What better way? :lol:
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
9916 posts
4658 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote: Daylight hours. Probably organised by the police. Gotta keep their files updated. What better way? :lol:
lol if the police organized it and allowed the open selling of weed and edibles at the booths to 19+ as if it was already legal
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 22, 2009
11784 posts
2732 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote: Daylight hours. Probably organised by the police. Gotta keep their files updated. What better way? :lol:
Somehow I feel that what you are saying here might be so very true. LOL! :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!

Top