Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18357 posts
17079 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Aug 13. Crazy Rich Asians @ Scotiabank. YMMV

Expiry:
August 13, 2018
NOTE - I do NOT have extra tickets. However usually any unclaimed tickets are distributed just before showtime. Ask the screening rep politely and you'll likely score a ticket.

can try and win tickets

http://www.mrwillwong.com/crazyrichasians/

Q - How do I contact the screening rep?

A - Just look for the person scanning tickets. Usually at a table with some movie signage/posters.

Aug 13
7PM
Scotiabank Cinema
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4155 posts
6324 upvotes
Ontario
Wish I could attend this screening in Toronto! Am waiting for the cinemas to show the film next month-want to see it and get popcorn! Have read the trilogy of books in preparation for the film.
2019-roll out the gold carpet! Wins to date: a t-shirt, 25*potential* music playlists (but I'm not on Spotify yet); $25 Indigo gc win.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1003 posts
401 upvotes
Ciel wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 1:34 pm
Wish I could attend this screening in Toronto! Am waiting for the cinemas to show the film next month-want to see it and get popcorn! Have read the trilogy of books in preparation for the film.
Same. Wish friends were as excited about this, kinda sucks to go alone but I will if I have to LOL
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone

Thumbs up if this post helped you 👍🏻☺️
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4155 posts
6324 upvotes
Ontario
SignedA wrote:
Jul 31st, 2018 11:46 pm
Same. Wish friends were as excited about this, kinda sucks to go alone but I will if I have to LOL
That's the spirit! I'll probably still request the library's DVD copy when it comes out later.
Michelle Yeoh is worth the big screen visit.
2019-roll out the gold carpet! Wins to date: a t-shirt, 25*potential* music playlists (but I'm not on Spotify yet); $25 Indigo gc win.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18357 posts
17079 upvotes
Toronto
Bump happens today
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.