Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20798 posts
22457 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Aug 13. Crazy Rich Asians @ Scotiabank. YMMV

Expiry:
August 13, 2018
NOTE - I do NOT have extra tickets. However usually any unclaimed tickets are distributed just before showtime. Ask the screening rep politely and you'll likely score a ticket.

can try and win tickets

http://www.mrwillwong.com/crazyrichasians/

Q - How do I contact the screening rep?

A - Just look for the person scanning tickets. Usually at a table with some movie signage/posters.

Aug 13
7PM
Scotiabank Cinema
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4431 posts
6829 upvotes
Ontario
Wish I could attend this screening in Toronto! Am waiting for the cinemas to show the film next month-want to see it and get popcorn! Have read the trilogy of books in preparation for the film.
2020 quest to find Portuguese smoked paprika 💡
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1109 posts
584 upvotes
Ciel wrote: Wish I could attend this screening in Toronto! Am waiting for the cinemas to show the film next month-want to see it and get popcorn! Have read the trilogy of books in preparation for the film.
Same. Wish friends were as excited about this, kinda sucks to go alone but I will if I have to LOL
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4431 posts
6829 upvotes
Ontario
SignedA wrote: Same. Wish friends were as excited about this, kinda sucks to go alone but I will if I have to LOL
That's the spirit! I'll probably still request the library's DVD copy when it comes out later.
Michelle Yeoh is worth the big screen visit.
2020 quest to find Portuguese smoked paprika 💡
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20798 posts
22457 upvotes
Toronto
Bump happens today
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.