Expired Freebies

[Toronto] Barbara Ann Scott Ice Trail Opening Sat Dec 7 1-5pm College Park Fire Piss Ice Sculptures Skates Loaned The Fire Guy

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 3:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1008 posts
1228 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

Barbara Ann Scott Ice Trail Opening Sat Dec 7 1-5pm College Park Fire Piss Ice Sculptures Skates Loaned The Fire Guy

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
Retailer:
Toronto
unnamed.jpg
We invite everyone to join us for the Barbara Ann Scott Ice Trail opening at College Park. There will be activities for the whole family.

Fire Pits will be lit and Interactive Ice Sculptures will be available starting at 1PM

Performances from Brant Matthews aka the Fire Guy start at 2 PM and 4PM

Official opening at 3PM followed by an ice performance by Glisse on Ice

You don’t have skates, don’t worry, the Toronto Public Library will be on site with their Skate Lending program.

Bring your sweet tooth, we’ll have some maple taffy too!

Barbara Ann Scott OC OOnt (May 9, 1928 – September 30, 2012) was a Canadian figure skater. She was the 1948 Olympic champion, a two-time World champion (1947–1948), and a four-time Canadian national champion (1944–46, 48) in ladies' singles. Known as "Canada's Sweetheart", she is the only Canadian to have won the Olympic ladies' singles gold medal, the first North American to have won three major titles in one year and the only Canadian to have won the European Championship (1947–48). During her forties she was rated among the top equestrians in North America. She received many honours and accolades, including being made an Officer of the Order of Canada in 1991 and a member of the Order of Ontario in 2008.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Ann_Scott
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
3 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20111 posts
20878 upvotes
Toronto
If you're itching to see 'fire piss' you'll be sorely disappointed...
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Oct 15, 2017
26 posts
13 upvotes
Love roasting marshmallows over a nice hot fire piss.