• Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2019 9:14 am
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9626 posts
6349 upvotes
Toronto
Had a membership in the past, never could really get into it as 30min is too short. Really designed for commuters going from docking bay A to B.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
22301 posts
26596 upvotes
Toronto
PerformingAzura wrote: Nice.

Never tried this service since it's so expensive (even after the Go discount) , but I'll definitely keep this in mind.
With the Presto discount it's just over $0.20/day. Doesn't seem like much...
Ye wife is in me dms baby.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
20345 posts
7753 upvotes
Toronto
I just bought a membership last night. My work's parking garage is under construction and we are parking a 30-minute walk away. These bikes are around, going to try this instead.

Presto sign up came to $90 with taxes.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1522 posts
856 upvotes
sprung wrote: With the Presto discount it's just over $0.20/day. Doesn't seem like much...
That's only if you use it everyday of the year. Given the 30min trip limit, I only see it useful for getting lunch at places outside of walking distance.

If the per use charge was under a dollar, I could see myself using it. At 3$ a trip, it makes more sense to use the TTC.

If I did bike every day, at 89$ year (for the first year) I'd rather buy a used bike and leave it at union or my workplace's bike rack.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
22301 posts
26596 upvotes
Toronto
iamagtaguy wrote: Where to enter the code
Visit a Bike Share Toronto kiosk or download the CycleFinder app from August 8th - 18th to purchase a SummerWorks Pass. Select 11-Day Pass and follow the on screen instructions.

When prompted, enter the code SUMMERWORKS2019 to activate the $15 deal.

Complete the sign-up process, get your 5-digit ride code, unlock and BIKE. Ride again and again by inserting your credit card into any kiosk and selecting "I Already Have a Pass" or through our CycleFinder app. Enjoy unlimited 30-minute trips for 11 days.

Reminder that overage fees apply on trips longer than 30mins.

If you experience any issues with your 11-Day SummerWorks Pass, contact customerservice@bikesharetoronto.com or call 855-898-2378
Ye wife is in me dms baby.