Expired Hot Deals

Ticketmaster

Toronto Blue Jays - Eleven (11) April Home games - 500 level seats - $59 (no taxes/fees)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2022 10:39 am
Jr. Member
Nov 19, 2020
143 posts
1349 upvotes
ALERT: Limited Leadoff packages are available that include Opening Night presented by TD on Friday, April 8 at 7:07pm. If Opening Night is sold out, the Leadoff will be available for the remaining 11 home games in April.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
2083 posts
1919 upvotes
saint2e wrote: Man, at times like this I wish I lived in downtown Toronto.
Looks like a survey by RBC now states that more people are looking at location for buying a property than a larger home. Once more people are forced to come back to the office downtown, it will get more interesting. People were exiting downtown during the initial pandemic.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/home-buying ... -1.1740775
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 21, 2003
1342 posts
581 upvotes
Ontario
sprung wrote: For weekend games , $10/$15 unlimited GO Transit leaves you right near stadium . It's free for kids 12 and under.

https://www.gotransit.com/en/travelling ... es-with-go
I'm in Kitchener, so I usually drive down Highway 6 to Aldershot and hook up with the GO train there when I'm going into the city. We try to go to 2-3 games a season, but being able to go to all home games in April for this price is amazing.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7378 posts
6316 upvotes
paultieu wrote: ALERT: Limited Leadoff packages are available that include Opening Night presented by TD on Friday, April 8 at 7:07pm. If Opening Night is sold out, the Leadoff will be available for the remaining 11 home games in April.
Single game tickets for 500 level outfield by the Jumbotron are greyed out (i.e., not available for purchase)

i'm guessing Leadoff ticket holders get those tickets for the season opener (till quantities last) and then it's best GA available for rest of April when the Dome won't be at full capacity. (They can also open up a section or two of said greyed out section on busier weekends for Leadoff ticket holders)

I've sat in that outfield section for a work event, and frankly its fine especially for this price.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1133 posts
1162 upvotes
Hamilton
Madchester wrote: Single game tickets for 500 level outfield by the Jumbotron are greyed out (i.e., not available for purchase)

i'm guessing Leadoff ticket holders get those tickets for the season opener (till quantities last) and then it's best GA available for rest of April when the Dome won't be at full capacity. (They can also open up a section or two of said greyed out section on busier weekends for Leadoff ticket holders)

I've sat in that outfield section for a work event, and frankly its fine especially for this price.
I looked at other games and the 500 level outfield is greyed out for those too... But in the Op it said that the Leadoff tickets are 500 level outfield. So presumably those tickets are being held for the people who purchase the Leadoff bundle. At least that is my guess
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
16614 posts
32208 upvotes
Scarborough
One of the best deals I've seen for Jays tickets in a long time! If I had more free time in April I definitely would've bought this deal. The team is looking really good this year.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7378 posts
6316 upvotes
FallenAngel1978 wrote: I looked at other games and the 500 level outfield is greyed out for those too... But in the Op it said that the Leadoff tickets are 500 level outfield. So presumably those tickets are being held for the people who purchase the Leadoff bundle. At least that is my guess
They're not assigning seats to Leadoff ticket holders till April 1, so it's going to depend on how well this promo sells.
Jr. Member
Jun 24, 2009
123 posts
76 upvotes
toronto
i can't wait to get drunk off of overpriced beer and fight someone in the 500 lvl!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 6, 2010
15502 posts
10121 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal. Just did TFC on Saturday and will get some Jays next month!

$37 for two tall bud lights at BMO. lol

Just to make sure:::::: Likely the home opener is a non part of the package.

What happens if Opening Night presented by TD is sold out?
Limited Leadoff packages are available that include Opening Night presented by TD on Friday, April 8 at 7:07pm. If Opening Night is sold out, the Leadoff will be available for the remaining 11 home games in April.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 23, 2015
1023 posts
2000 upvotes
Not as good as the $2 deck 5 promo they had some years ago but a decent deal if you can go to a few games. Regular priced tickets just make me want to watch on TV now.

Just found my stub from the first game at Skydome .... $15 for Level 1 row 6.
Images
  • bjog.jpg
.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1014 posts
2220 upvotes
Good deal but baseball is just too damn boring to watch
2010-2022 Contest Winnings = $0
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7378 posts
6316 upvotes
Saukrates wrote: Good deal but baseball is just too damn boring to watch
Image

I had a good chuckle from this last week. My female friends says guys in the city are clueless; with comments like this I have to agree. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 3, 2006
4944 posts
1625 upvotes
For what it's worth, I paid $120 for 100 level near first base in 2019. Totally worth it and obviously a very different experience from the 500 level which was the only level I'd been on since the early 1990s..
Banned
Mar 8, 2022
52 posts
53 upvotes
These are for the 500 level outfield seats (Section <514 or >533) where part of the outfield is cutoff. Would never sit there myself, would rather spend more for the ones
on 500 behind home plate between 521 and 527.

The Jays don't even normally sell these seats anymore for most games in the past 10 years or so because the sightlines are so bad, so they are obviously meant as an extra revenue dump to see what they can get for tickets they would never sell normally anyways.
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2016
561 posts
1030 upvotes
Whitby
TomRFD wrote: One of the best deals I've seen for Jays tickets in a long time! If I had more free time in April I definitely would've bought this deal. The team is looking really good this year.
like you'd sit your ass in a 500 seat 12 times :p
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 6, 2007
1039 posts
692 upvotes
Markham
Just bought a pair just cause it’s such a good deal! At least I know I won’t need to bring a glove for a fly ball in the area!
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
16614 posts
32208 upvotes
Scarborough
ajacian81 wrote: like you'd sit your ass in a 500 seat 12 times :p
For $5 a game, sure why not? The only downside is that it's April and the roof won't be open. Can always head down to the flight deck for a change of scenery.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2002
1350 posts
395 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, got a pair.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 4, 2007
1591 posts
903 upvotes
Toronto
Madchester wrote: Image

I had a good chuckle from this last week. My female friends says guys in the city are clueless; with comments like this I have to agree. Face With Tears Of Joy
Some guys also go to jays games specifically to meet these ladies.
Being young and downtown is amazing during the summer!

Top