Mar 14, 2010
148 posts
79 upvotes

Leadoff Offer - Tickets to all April and May Blue Jays games - $129

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Toronto Blue Jays
You get 24 April and May games for $129 (including home opener).

Or $69 for 11 April games (not including home opener), $69 for 12 May games.

These seem to be the prices inclusive of taxes and fees.

Offer Details:
Seats located in the 500 Level Outfield
Limited quantities available that include Opening Day presented by TD
Mobile entry only; tickets cannot be resold

I ended up buying a pair for myself for $258 all in. Didn't realize until afterwards that they were outfield seats, but I'll live with it. :) - Great deal!

I'm still trying to find out more information on whether these tickets can be transferred to others (easily) as I definitely won't be able to make every game. It appears that people were able to transfer these same tickets last year without issue - but this year it could be different. If anyone has information (or wants to carefully read the fine print), please comment!

EDIT: It appears that packages containing tickets to the home opener have now sold out - still a great deal though!
Last edited by ZoMBiETRoNiC on Dec 29th, 2022 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
26 replies
Oct 13, 2016
578 posts
701 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
OMG 5 x tickets at Level 500 for $345... Am I missing something? It has been years since my Dad took me. How do families do it!
Dec 17, 2015
135 posts
236 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Can you share this with friends or same people have to go?
[OP]
Mar 14, 2010
148 posts
79 upvotes
TheWonder wrote: Can you share this with friends or same people have to go?
The information is conflicting on this. For last year's offer it appears a few individuals on RedFlagDeals and on Reddit reported being able to transfer their tickets to others (so I am hopeful it's the same this year).

However, they do state that you cannot put any of these seats on re-sale sites, or they will be revoked, it seems.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1986 posts
2046 upvotes
Toronto
Badbrad wrote: OMG 5 x tickets at Level 500 for $345... Am I missing something? It has been years since my Dad took me. How do families do it!
That's for 24 baseball games or like 120 tickets total. Your paying $3.50 per seat per game give or take. That's peanuts (actually peanuts cost more).

Not sure what is crazy about that, toonie Tuesdays was a crazy deal for a while and the only cheaper per seat cost really... and that was jus weekday outfield games. This includes opener and weekends.

Plus, it's 500 level but let's be real, you can move around in the dome to better seats if you really care. Go to the stand up bar in the 200 level for better times also.
Jan 5, 2018
132 posts
233 upvotes
-420 downvotes
Great deal, thanks. First look at the new renovations too!

Let's see how the Blue Jays Rogers Centre is going: bluejays.com/renovation

Last edited by Derek on March 11rd, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 6-9 times in total.
Reason: Edited post to keep it on topic from your off topic brilliance
Oct 13, 2016
578 posts
701 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
krn905 wrote: That's for 24 baseball games or like 120 tickets total. Your paying $3.50 per seat per game give or take. That's peanuts (actually peanuts cost more).

Not sure what is crazy about that, toonie Tuesdays was a crazy deal for a while and the only cheaper per seat cost really... and that was jus weekday outfield games. This includes opener and weekends.

Plus, it's 500 level but let's be real, you can move around in the dome to better seats if you really care. Go to the stand up bar in the 200 level for better times also.
I need to read and not scan things... Face With Tears Of Joy I missed the number of games detail! Thanks
Feb 12, 2015
11 posts
7 upvotes
I think these general admission tickets are located in the new standing area in the outfield.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6591 posts
3764 upvotes
Toronto
Badbrad wrote: OMG 5 x tickets at Level 500 for $345... Am I missing something? It has been years since my Dad took me. How do families do it!
It's not 5x tickets, it's 5x mini-season passes. Each one gives you access to 11 or 12 games.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
5929 posts
3215 upvotes
trimanm wrote: I think these general admission tickets are located in the new standing area in the outfield.
Nah, they are going to want to sell those at full price

Remember that attendance in April/May is pretty low so they'll have tons of 500 level seats to fill

It also says seats and they don't want families with little kids buying these tickets and then getting pissed that the kids have to stand all game
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7414 posts
6485 upvotes
trimanm wrote: I think these general admission tickets are located in the new standing area in the outfield.
Where will my seats be located?

The Leadoff seats are located in the 500L Outfield, and are assigned at random based on best available seating for that specific date. Seats will be added to your account on or before March 1, 2023. You will be notified when seats are added to your account.

You'll be assigned 500 level seats in your Gameday app. The new 500 Level GAs are prob first come first serve like the 200 level Flight Deck. (Purple section in 2023 seating chart)

Last edited by Madchester on Dec 27th, 2022 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4284 posts
1386 upvotes
These are the days that I wish I still lived close to the stadium

Great deal but it's a commitment to hit that many games

Keep in mind for those that are going to go to this many games that you can bring in outside food. Much better than the stadium snacks
Ebay - 315 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 121 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2730 posts
3598 upvotes
Toronto
LadyBug420 wrote:
Last edited by Derek on March 11rd, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 6-9 times in total.
Reason: Edited post to keep it on topic from your off topic brilliance
But off-topic brilliance is half the reason I surf RFD Crying Face. And if anyone is wondering, shockingly for Ticketmaster the price you see is the price you pay. No extra taxes or fees.
Last edited by toronto_slim on Dec 26th, 2022 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May 24, 2020
95 posts
193 upvotes
Badbrad wrote: I need to read and not scan things... Face With Tears Of Joy I missed the number of games detail! Thanks
Yes probably worth doing before making a rage post.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3837 posts
3698 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Wins over or under 60.5 …. Going to be a long year I foresee with their offseason transactions
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1105 posts
758 upvotes
Ottawa
mrfrugal83 wrote: Wins over or under 60.5 …. Going to be a long year I foresee with their offseason transactions
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

So they will win 30 fewer games after improving their rotation and OF defense? Take this to a Jays forum and consider adding 30 to your O/U.
[OP]
Mar 14, 2010
148 posts
79 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Wins over or under 60.5 …. Going to be a long year I foresee with their offseason transactions
I would bet my life savings on such an over/under. Only two teams won less games than that last year, the Nationals (55) and the Athletics (60). There's no way... and they have likely improved since last year.
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2004
3380 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
Is a spot ar the stand up bar with a decent view easy to get?
krn905 wrote: That's for 24 baseball games or like 120 tickets total. Your paying $3.50 per seat per game give or take. That's peanuts (actually peanuts cost more).

Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1986 posts
2046 upvotes
Toronto
CDNPatriot wrote: Is a spot ar the stand up bar with a decent view easy to get?
100% depends on the game and how early you get, id say.

Also depends on how "timid" you are to slide your way in places lol.

If you want to have the best exp and are going solo or just 1 other friend, id go hang in the 200 level bar and watch via tv if i cant get a good view, while still being in the atmosphere. that or take a glance from the main level walkway behind the 100 level seats, sit down from time to time to rest.

500 level outfield is pretty meh. some are ok with it but i just dont have good eyesight lol.
Last edited by krn905 on Dec 26th, 2022 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1610 posts
2426 upvotes
virgonomic wrote:
Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

So they will win 30 fewer games after improving their rotation and OF defense? Take this to a Jays forum and consider adding 30 to your O/U.
ZoMBiETRoNiC wrote: I would bet my life savings on such an over/under. Only two teams won less games than that last year, the Nationals (55) and the Athletics (60). There's no way... and they have likely improved since last year.
Which book is taking that bet? Deal of the year 2023!