Ticketmaster

Toronto Blue Jays May Leadoff - Eleven (11) games for $59 all-in

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2022 9:03 pm
Jul 31, 2012
376 posts
702 upvotes
LiverpoolBlueJays wrote: add to apple wallet and screenshot the qr code
You can't screenshot tickets for entry. They have an animated bar that's moving over the code. Won't work.
Edit: actually yes. This works
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Oct 27, 2011
37 posts
7 upvotes
bosoxfanx wrote: no reselling, but can I share these with friends if I couldnt go to one of the games? As in can I transfer the tickets or even screenshot and send them the QR code?
YES!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24387 posts
33408 upvotes
Toronto
We've been twice already. The new , larger scoreboard looks very nice. Also improved LED lighting inside the stadium.

Didn't see any fights/trouble and we sat way up in the 500 nosebleeds

Remember that MLB rules allow for outside food/drink. Bring it all in and save $$$
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Mar 6, 2019
497 posts
713 upvotes
Toronto
RichardC56225 wrote: think you could break these up and sell them individually for profit?
People like you are the absolute worst, leech on society.

Thankfully they thought of the profit goblins, and have blocked resale.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
7403 posts
6394 upvotes
I'm kinda doubftul that the Jays will have this promo in June (team is off to good start even with injuries, weather is better, dome will definitely be open, school is pretty much done last week of June so more families can attend weekday games) so I'd get in on the May promo while you can.
Jun 22, 2017
70 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, planning on sharing this with my brother's family!
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1380 posts
1988 upvotes
Madchester wrote: I'm kinda doubftul that the Jays will have this promo in June (team is off to good start even with injuries, weather is better, dome will definitely be open, school is pretty much done last week of June so more families can attend weekday games) so I'd get in on the May promo while you can.
No more this year -
The Leadoff offer is no longer available for 2022. Please visit bluejays.com/tickets for more information on ticket products available.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)