Price:
$1
Expiry:
September 15, 2020
Retailer:
Toronto Blue Jays
https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/tickets/th ... dogs-night

First one is March 31 vs Cincinnati Reds , 7:07PM

True cheapos bring in their own food however, it's allowed here as per MLB rules.

Rogers Centre allows guests to bring outside food into the stadium as long as the items are wrapped, bagged or left inside a container to avoid spillage. Food containers must comply with bag policy and are soft-sided and small enough to fit under the guest's seat.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1692 posts
514 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I miss 1$ hot dogs at the Olympic Stadium Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1308 posts
256 upvotes
Oakville
Joey Votto and Hot Dogs!
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12980 posts
24182 upvotes
Scarborough
Not the best hot dogs but they do the trick if you're hungry and don't want to pay much for food. The free activations in the flight deck are probably the best part of this promo.

I wonder if the Dugout Deals are coming back this year?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Jan 7, 2010
40 posts
8 upvotes
Burlington
Awesome deal...great offer
BUT
Long lines expected because the specials are historically only available at one concession stand per level.

Hate to miss a couple of innings of the game for a cheap dog.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2056 posts
1017 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Not the best hot dogs but they do the trick if you're hungry and don't want to pay much for food. The free activations in the flight deck are probably the best part of this promo.

I wonder if the Dugout Deals are coming back this year?
what does this mean?
Got that Zoomer account!
Dec 26, 2012
131 posts
139 upvotes
TORONTO
Camtheman4 wrote: Awesome deal...great offer
BUT
Long lines expected because the specials are historically only available at one concession stand per level.

maybe just at the beginning of the season or a bigger game but I went to 5 or 6 games last year and i didn't wait more than 5 minutes for a $5 dugout deal.
Oct 30, 2012
182 posts
344 upvotes
Cowboy905 wrote: maybe just at the beginning of the season or a bigger game but I went to 5 or 6 games last year and i didn't wait more than 5 minutes for a $5 dugout deal.
Agreed, I went to 3 games when this offer was on and there was a lineup maybe once and it was less than 2-3 minutes
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1308 posts
256 upvotes
Oakville
Hit up the $5 brew stand and $3 popcorn stand and didnt miss much time also. Then again, I'm assuming this season will be better than last and attendance should be better.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3029 posts
892 upvotes
I'd rather spend a few more dollars and get a dog outside the stadium, or bring in something better

I'm not a fan of most food at the stadium, the only decent stuff is stupidly expensive but most offerings are crap anyway

cheap popcorn stand is a pretty good option though if you don't just bring in a bag of something :p
Jul 23, 2009
821 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
Had them a few years ago at a Jays game, not as good as the grilled ones you can get on the street
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
1439 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
Camtheman4 wrote: Awesome deal...great offer
BUT

The $5 beer / $3 popcorn, etc... were only one stand along 3rd base per level. But on loonie dog nights, the $1 hot dogs were available at several stands, from what I remember.

Really hoping they bring back the "Dugout deals" beer, etc... this year.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12980 posts
24182 upvotes
Scarborough
savercanuck91 wrote: Had them a few years ago at a Jays game, not as good as the grilled ones you can get on the street
They only started doing the loonie dogs promo last season. If you thought the regularly offered hot dogs weren't as good, you'd REALLY dislike the loonie dogs. :lol:
fyrefly wrote: Really hoping they bring back the "Dugout deals" beer, etc... this year.
Me too. They announced it in March last year so hopefully that's when they'll announce it again for this season.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1157 posts
3051 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Forget $1 hot dogs, it should be $1 dollar tickets if they have any hope of getting people into the stadium this season. The bought the Korean crowd though so that should help a bit, but still going to be a bad product with those 2 clowns in the drivers seat.
What's in your wallet?