Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Toronto Blue Jays

Toronto Blue Jays $1 hot dogs @ select games. Last one Sept 10

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2019 7:34 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24572 posts
34174 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto Blue Jays $1 hot dogs @ select games. Last one Sept 10

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 10, 2019
Retailer:
Toronto Blue Jays
https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/tickets/th ... dogs-night

Last one is Sept 10 vs Boston

Remember MLB policy dictates you can bring in your own food.
Grab some bacon bits , guac, and cheese from home to make your $1 hot dog something really special.
Last edited by sprung on Sep 3rd, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
70 replies
Sep 30, 2015
635 posts
881 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Not going to down vote this but the Jays are going to need to do a lot more than this to get people into the stadium next year.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16933 posts
33251 upvotes
Scarborough
Hopefully they're a decent size otherwise you're better off buying them off a street vendor and bringing those into the stadium.
RFD Staff - Currently AFK; PM CarrieRFD your RFD related questions
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Mar 10, 2009
188 posts
219 upvotes
Pickering
They did this back in the day (though they might have been a Toonie). It’s likely those small steamed dogs. The outside ones are much better, but these small steamed ones have a nostalgic feel/taste to them, so if I’m there I’ll eat them. Most baseball teams have cheap food promos during the week, about time the jays jumped (back) on board.
Last edited by jcwoody81 on Nov 29th, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21199 posts
10696 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Wow this is a long ways away from the $100 a ticket I paid to get into the place during the end of the regular season in 2015.

Pros - hella cheap stuff
Cons - hella shitty team

Probably rather take the good team over the cheap stuff. Maybe in a few years...
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
16786 posts
7463 upvotes
Toronto
Downvoted for wasting time.
Sep 30, 2015
635 posts
881 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
nasa25 wrote: Wow this is a long ways away from the $100 a ticket I paid to get into the place during the end of the regular season in 2015.

Pros - hella cheap stuff
Cons - hella shitty team

Probably rather take the good team over the cheap stuff. Maybe in a few years...
Besides the $1.00 dogs you aren't going to find many cheap things.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21199 posts
10696 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
King31 wrote: Besides the $1.00 dogs you aren't going to find many cheap things.
cheap tickets I guess.

But yeah, $20 for a tall boy doesn't make me want to run down there.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2729 posts
3574 upvotes
Toronto
That's a good promo. And you can usually get resale 500-level tickets for weeknights for about $10. So $15 should get you a ticket, TTC, dog and a free designated-driver* pop. Pretty cheap night at the ballpark sez I. And knowing the Jays are going to have a down year kind of takes the pressure off when you're at the ballpark, doesn't it? All you have to do is sit back, relax and not worry about who's going to win :-).

*Good Sport Program
The Toronto Blue Jays, in partnership with Budweiser, are pleased to offer fans 19 or older the opportunity to become designated drivers. A designated driver who fills out a pledge form at any of the Budweiser Kiosks located on the concourse, pledging to provide responsible transportation will receive a complimentary soft drink and become eligible for a grand prize draw.
Last edited by toronto_slim on Nov 29th, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21199 posts
10696 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
toronto_slim wrote: That's a good promo. And you can usually get resale 500-level tickets for weeknights for about $10. So $15 should get you a ticket, TTC, dog and a free designated-driver* pop. Pretty cheap night at the ballpark sez I.

*Good Sport Program
The Toronto Blue Jays, in partnership with Budweiser, are pleased to offer fans 19 or older the opportunity to become designated drivers. A designated driver who fills out a pledge form at any of the Budweiser Kiosks located on the concourse, pledging to provide responsible transportation will receive a complimentary soft drink and become eligible for a grand prize draw.
wish they had a designated drinker program.

10 tall boys and a go train ride home for $99.99
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1745 posts
1802 upvotes
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can bring in your own food as well.
Wallet safe...
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4336 posts
2738 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can bring in your own food as well.
Yes you can legendary stories of bringing who pizzas in the Rogers center. My bet is the hot dogs will be small and kiddie size and they are saying 4 dog limit, per order
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8663 upvotes
GTHA
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can bring in your own food as well.
Rogers Centre Food and Beverage Policy
from https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/ballpark/information/guide

Rogers Centre allows guests to bring food into the stadium as long as the items are wrapped, bagged or left inside a container to avoid spillage. Food containers must be soft-sided and small enough to fit under the guest's seat.

Plastic bottles and/or cans holding 600ml or less and non-alcoholic beverages will be permitted in Rogers Centre. Guests are strictly prohibited from bringing outside alcohol inside Rogers Centre. Plastic bottles holding more than 600ml and glass bottles are prohibited.

Fans will be asked to remove tops from a bottle(s) or open can(s) prior to entry into the stadium.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7434 posts
2384 upvotes
Richmond Hill
i'd imagine these are like those ikea hot dogs
Sep 30, 2015
635 posts
881 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I believe food but not drinks though I could be wrong on that.
I remember reading about people coming in with full pizzas and buckets of KFC.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8663 upvotes
GTHA
King31 wrote: I believe food but not drinks though I could be wrong on that.
non-alcoholic drinks are allowed in plastic bottles and/or cans holding 600ml or less

from https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/ballpark/information/guide

Rogers Centre allows guests to bring food into the stadium as long as the items are wrapped, bagged or left inside a container to avoid spillage. Food containers must be soft-sided and small enough to fit under the guest's seat.

Plastic bottles and/or cans holding 600ml or less and non-alcoholic beverages will be permitted in Rogers Centre. Guests are strictly prohibited from bringing outside alcohol inside Rogers Centre. Plastic bottles holding more than 600ml and glass bottles are prohibited.

Fans will be asked to remove tops from a bottle(s) or open can(s) prior to entry into the stadium.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24572 posts
34174 upvotes
Toronto
King31 wrote: I believe food but not drinks though I could be wrong on that.
I remember reading about people coming in with full pizzas and buckets of KFC.
I've come in a with a cheese tray, wedges, and a roast chicken (cut into quarters) all from nearby Longo's . Pricey, but still way cheaper than buying food at the game. Could feel the envious stares from people around me...

Other options nearby for take out are Swiss Chalet, Pizza Pizza, Pizza Nova, Momma's Pizza, Dominos, Popeyes.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Mar 26, 2015
176 posts
185 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Vlad Jr is the only reason I need to go to the game, so I will take free doggies.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1781 posts
2827 upvotes
Canada, eh?
King31 wrote: Not going to down vote this but the Jays are going to need to do a lot more than this to get people into the stadium next year.
Next Promotion:
Free hot dogs if you sign up for insurance, internet, cell phones, etc. at the booths.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1006 posts
1665 upvotes
GTA
If they stink again they should start offering $1 tickets.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)