Expired Hot Deals

Toronto to Cancun or Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - $287 CAD roundtrip including taxes

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2020 6:43 pm
[OP]
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
133 posts
270 upvotes

Toronto to Cancun or Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - $287 CAD roundtrip including taxes

Deal Link:
Price:
American Airlines is showing a couple of unusually cheap flights from Toronto to Cancun, Mexico in November and the first half of December 2020 for $287 CAD roundtrip including taxes.

The flights have 1 stop each way, in Philadelphia or Miami.

Generally speaking, you are better off waiting for Interjet to drop their *non-stop* flights from Toronto to Cancun to drop into a similar price range.

Update 2/21 - There are now a few flights from Toronto to Puerto Vallarta in March for $289 CAD roundtrip. And a few new dates for Cancun in March, late December, and into January 2021.

Availability for travel

Puerto Vallarta: March 2020

Cancun: November, first half of December 2020, January 2021

How to find and book this deal

1. Go to Flighthub

2. Search for a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to...

Cancun, Mexico (CUN)

Try one of the following date combinations:

Mar 2, 3 to Mar 9 -- new!

Nov 17 to Nov 24, 25, Dec 2, 3, 4
Nov 23 to Dec 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11
Nov 27 to Dec 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11, 15, 16

Dec 8 to Dec 11, 15, 16
Dec 15 to Dec 21
Dec 30 to Jan 13 -- new!

[2021]

Jan 5, 6, 7 to Jan 13 -- new!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (PVR)

Feb 29 to Mar 9, 10, 12, 17

Mar 1 to Mar 9, 10, 12, 17
Mar 3 to Mar 9, 10, 12, 17
Mar 9, 10 to Mar 17

NOTE: After your Flighthub search completes, click on the '1-stop only' filter on the left hand side.
77 replies
Aug 21, 2010
401 posts
164 upvotes
toronto
good deals..
but for i my safety comes first..if it was free still would not go,,,been mexico many times..only way is all inclusive resort and stay at the resort...gang actibity has tricked down to cancun area and puerta vallera..so if you were to go airbnb..you are chancing it...
kidnapping,,drugs etc..all there

not worth it
Sep 22, 2019
12 posts
18 upvotes
Yup. Think I'll be passing on Mexico indefinitely. I know way too much about cartel activity to be naive enough to go (off resort that is).
Dec 4, 2018
65 posts
53 upvotes
Not sure if I'm just ignorant but I spent over a week in Mexico City without staying in a resort. It's somewhat dangerous but I think you just need to do your research of where to stay and where not to go. Mexico has incredible culture and there's plenty to do. I'd love to go back.
Jun 30, 2019
52 posts
48 upvotes
Spend a week or two each year in Cancun area for the last decade. Never had any issues inside/outside of resorts. Unless you are looking for troubles in night clubs around, you should be just fine. What I am not very excited in this deal is not direct flight and going through States... that part can easily ruin vacation...
Feb 13, 2004
132 posts
147 upvotes
rr1990 wrote: Yup. Think I'll be passing on Mexico indefinitely. I know way too much about cartel activity to be naive enough to go (off resort that is).
Yes - I too watch Narcos Mexico on Netflix.
Nobody knows more about the cartels than me now.
Jul 23, 2009
876 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Would be hot if it doesn’t involve the mess that is transferring at a US airport.

As for those who are scared, the cartels are nowhere close to Cancun.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1203 posts
3353 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
savercanuck91 wrote: Would be hot if it doesn’t involve the mess that is transferring at a US airport.

As for those who are scared, the cartels are nowhere close to Cancun.
Not true. Cartel have a very heavy presence in cancun. However, you will be fine. Old saying goes, if you go looking for trouble.... It will find you.

Be smart and you'll be fine.

I'd more worried about connecting in Murikka" then I am about Mexico

Source: been there over 20 times

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.dailyma ... ancun.html
What's in your wallet?
Apr 26, 2019
79 posts
110 upvotes
your best bet wrote: good deals..
but for i my safety comes first..if it was free still would not go,,,been mexico many times..only way is all inclusive resort and stay at the resort...gang actibity has tricked down to cancun area and puerta vallera..so if you were to go airbnb..you are chancing it...

not worth it
LOL out of what.....hundreds of thousands of people a year that travel from Canada to Mexico you here of what....2 or 3 that have major issues (and yup....the media is just dying to report everyone one so none are missed). You're far more at risk of violence in Toronto. Live life....don't live in fear.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1934 posts
689 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: However, you will be fine. Old saying goes, if you go looking for trouble.... It will find you.
I think you are on to something here.
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Jul 31, 2012
149 posts
208 upvotes
your best bet wrote: good deals..

not worth it
rr1990 wrote: Yup. Think I'll be passing on Mexico indefinitely. I know way too much about cartel activity to be naive enough to go (off resort that is).
I've been to Mexico over 30 times since 2001 with 0 issues. Twice at all inclusives and still left the hotels to explore. Many times at Airbnb too.
Don't be stupid and you'll have a safe, good time.
Places I've been to: Mexico city, Veracruz, Playa del carmen, monterrey, Guadalajara, Puerto Vallarta, San Miguel de allende, Cancun, Cuernavaca, etc... Stop reading the news. If you have any questions, PM me.
Last edited by brava27 on Feb 21st, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Jul 11, 2017
189 posts
152 upvotes
Mexico is dangerous, its your life you are risking here not money.end of story,
Jul 31, 2012
149 posts
208 upvotes
Taxfax wrote: Mexico is dangerous, its your life you are risking here not money.end of story,
You must be fun at parties!
ERROR
You cannot vote on your own post.
Nov 2, 2010
813 posts
170 upvotes
I’d go there just yo find Rafa so he can give me some of his sensational weed seeds so I could bring back

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)