• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2012 10:37 pm
[OP]
Aug 3, 2008
137 posts
36 upvotes
GTA

Toronto Cat Rescue Adopt-a-thon Sunday, September 8th at Pet Uno

Join Toronto Cat Rescue for an adopt-a-thon Saturday September 8th, 10:00 am - 5 pm at Pet Uno. Pet Uno is located in "Little Italy" at 675 College Street. (Ossington/College).

TCR does not use pet stores as a shelter; instead they act as a temporary placement to give cats extra exposure outside of their foster homes, thus increasing their chances of being adopted.

We will have lots of kittens and cats waiting for their forever families to adopt them at the adopt-a-thon! Please come and adopt your new best friend(s) REMEMBER: When you adopt a kitty from Toronto Cat Rescue you save two lives; the one you adopt and the one you make room for!

Our adoption fee at the event is $175 for kittens, $100 for cats over the age of 6 months, and $250 if adopting two kittens, payable by cash only. This ensures that the cats that come into our care receive the medical attention they need, are spayed or neutered, vaccinated (and receive a rabies vaccination if age appropriate). Our fee also includes 6 weeks of free pet insurance.

http://www.torontocatrescue.ca 416-538-8592
5 replies
[OP]
Aug 3, 2008
137 posts
36 upvotes
GTA
it is saturday, not sunday. I made an error, and apparently can't go back to edit the title.. oopsie :)
[OP]
Aug 3, 2008
137 posts
36 upvotes
GTA
I don't get it. what's bump supposed to mean?
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2219 posts
499 upvotes
yiddishkeit wrote: I don't get it. what's bump supposed to mean?
You must be new to message boards. People bump threads when they want it to be at the top of the board, either to continue a conversation or out of interest for the thread content.
[OP]
Aug 3, 2008
137 posts
36 upvotes
GTA
Thank u :) I am relatively new to posting, I am usually more of a lurker, but from time to time I am able to contribute some advice :) I did a google search and found out about bump LOL :)