Toronto Eaton Centre - Feb 13, campus night

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 13, 2018
Retailer:
Toronto Eaton Centre
various deals for students

https://www.facebook.com/events/150681108969042/

Please bring a valid student ID with you to participate.

RSVP and help us spread the word by inviting your friends, we’re looking forward to seeing you there!

Garage - 15% off regular priced merchandise offer
Dynamite - 15% off regular priced merchandise offer
WE Store - A Bead your own Rafiki activity, will offer 20% off to anyone purchasing that took part in the activity
Duke of Richmond - half priced appetizers
Richtree - 20% discount card valid until end of February
Sephora - take part in a "Love Yourself, Pamper Yourself" service-based event from 5-9pm. Fresh & Philosophy will be in the house providing services that students can take part in to achieve the most kissable pout for Valentines Day, as well as facial-inspired services. Sephora will also be providing Tokens of Appreciation to students who are able to show us their student card & take part in the services.
Top Shop - gift with purchase.
AVEDA - Celebrate Valentine’s Day with AVEDA with FREE hair & makeup touchups and a complimentary stress-fix• body crème (25ml, $12 value) with valid Student ID.
Guess - DJ and snacks!
Kiehl's - a 3 piece mini-kit with the purchase of $50.00, a 3 piece mini-kit with and a surprise offer with the purchase of $85.00, the opportunity to enter into a Kiehl's x Artestille Beauty giveaway, and complimentary 5 minute consultations with 5 samples.
Ted Baker - 15% student discount.
HiO - 30% off for students and a table to make your own crafty Valentine's Day card.
Ardene - $10 off $50.
MAC - Students can participate in makeup demos. We will also have a pop socked and sample giveaway with a purchase.
Kate Spade - 15% off, and a year book photo contest with emails and draw. Prize is a surprise.
Aroma Espresso Bar - 10% off to students with ID
Auntie Anne's - buy a pretzel get a free 21 oz original lemonade
Indigo - Reveal & Win - win up to 100% off your purchase by adding a greeting card to your transaction.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6706 posts
6711 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I'm glad that:
1) none of my student cards have expiration dates
2) I look the same as I did 10 years ago
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Jul 18, 2014
181 posts
24 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
so the event is basically only aimed at women since all the stores participating are make up stores? so much for feminism eh
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
22149 posts
26008 upvotes
Toronto
expiredyogurt wrote: so the event is basically only aimed at women since all the stores participating are make up stores? so much for feminism eh
considering women typically earn less than men for most jobs it seems like the least we can do
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2356 upvotes
sprung wrote: considering women typically earn less than men for most jobs it seems like the least we can do
:facepalm:
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2856 posts
4021 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
aeba7 wrote: I'm glad that:
1) none of my student cards have expiration dates
2) I look the same as I did 10 years ago
What student cards do you have? Also what is the secret to your looking the same? ;)
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
21905 posts
3168 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: Sephora - take part in a "Love Yourself, Pamper Yourself" service-based event from 5-9pm. Fresh & Philosophy will be in the house providing services that students can take part in to achieve the most kissable pout for Valentines Day, as well as facial-inspired services.
Hmmm....free "facial-inspired services"....what does that mean exactly?

Giving or receiving facials??

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Apr 9, 2017
171 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sprung wrote: considering women typically earn less than men for most jobs it seems like the least we can do
nah it's cuz women make 80% of the consumer decisions
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1595 posts
596 upvotes
Toronto
Student's these days are ridiculously wealthy... The students who can afford to shop at Ted Baker don't really need a 15% discount.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6370 posts
1529 upvotes
Richmond Hill
men make money, women spends it