Expired Freebies

Tim Hortons

Toronto FC - Free coach's clinic. Was Aug 19. Now Sept 16.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2012 11:56 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23735 posts
31487 upvotes
Toronto

[Tim Hortons] Toronto FC - Free coach's clinic. Was Aug 19. Now Sept 16.

Each participant will receive the following items when they attend the 2012 Tim Hortons soccer Coaches Open House:

Light breakfast courtesy of Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Coaches Open House "Coaches Package"
Tim Hortons Tim Card

previous years have included a USB memory stick too

I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
2 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23735 posts
31487 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - new location now

Hi,

Due to unforeseen delays in the construction of the Kia Training Ground, we have been forced to change the DATE & LOCATION of the 2012 edition of the Tim Hortons Coaches Open House.

The Tim Hortons Coaches Open House event will now take place on September 16th, 2012 at BMO Field. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, and hope you can accommodate this change.

This will be a great event where Coaches, Managers, Trainers & Parents will be given an exclusive look at coaching philosophy and strategy of not only Paul Mariner and the Toronto FC first team, but also, the coaching philosophy and strategy of Thomas Rongen, Director of the Kia TFC Academy development teams.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!"
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23735 posts
31487 upvotes
Toronto
BUMP - This is the last week to register for Tim Horton's Coaches Open House, initially scheduled for Sunday, August 19th at the Kia Training Ground has been rescheduled for Sunday, September 16th at BMO Field. Start time is at 8:00 a.m. and it goes until 12:00 p.m.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)