Toronto FC, Toronto Raptors, Team Canada Jersey @ National Sports

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2011 5:29 pm
[OP]
Dec 24, 2010
281 posts
708 upvotes
Toronto

[National Sports] Toronto FC, Toronto Raptors, Team Canada Jersey @ National Sports

Just went into national sports (dundas & dixie area) and they had all replica (screen printed) raptors jerseys and TFC jerseys for $20. (on a clearance rack) The raptors Jerseys were priced at $55 normally, and i think the TFC jerseys were $50 normally.
Also noticed that team Canada Jerseys were cheap ~$50.

I went to another location to exchange one of the jerseys I bought, and they weren't marked down at the other location. Also exchanged a white jersey for a black. So i'm not sure if this is chain wide pricing or just the one location.

Pretty good deal, considering most raptors T-shirts are >$20. Also, if your location isn't marked down just grab one at the dixie/dundas location and exchange it for a style at your store. They only had Calderon and Bargnani Raptors jerseys (didn't look too much into TFC) I assume you can exchange it for any jersey normally priced @ $55.

Enjoy.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
4344 posts
382 upvotes
Mississauga
crosby86 wrote: Just went into national sports (dundas & dixie area) and they had all replica (screen printed) raptors jerseys and TFC jerseys for $20. (on a clearance rack) The raptors Jerseys were priced at $55 normally, and i think the TFC jerseys were $50 normally.
Also noticed that team Canada Jerseys were cheap ~$50.

I went to another location to exchange one of the jerseys I bought, and they weren't marked down at the other location. Also exchanged a white jersey for a black. So i'm not sure if this is chain wide pricing or just the one location.

Pretty good deal, considering most raptors T-shirts are >$20. Also, if your location isn't marked down just grab one at the dixie/dundas location and exchange it for a style at your store. They only had Calderon and Bargnani Raptors jerseys (didn't look too much into TFC) I assume you can exchange it for any jersey normally priced @ $55.

Enjoy.

Do you know if they had any Demar Derozan jerseys or if Miami Lebron Jerseys were on sale as well?
We Are All Witnesses.

NOT a Heat fan. Only a LeBron fan (since 2002)