GTHA

[TORONTO] Free 2 hours parking in King Street Pilot area with Green P app

Deal Link:
Savings:
$10
Expiry:
November 12, 2018
Easy to remember promo code KINGPILOT

For details and to view promo locations IDs https://www.toronto.ca/city-government/ ... promotion/

How to use the Green P App
Drivers who wish to access the parking promotion can:
  • Download the Green P app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store
  • Create an account
  • Tap “Initiate parking session”
  • Park and pay
  • Enter Promo Code into the Discount Section in Session Options to receive your discount
Last edited by tk1000 on Jan 17th, 2018 11:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
Thread Summary
50 replies
Dec 28, 2005
331 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
All the valid 2 hours codes up to 1/18/18:

Up to $10 off parking, using any of the following Promo Codes: 6WP45CU, N5UQNN4, SIREPK4, 5JN1SH5, WY45CV3, DEVAJPL, 9FWUTGR, HBWKHR1, P17N1C3, MC6AFLV
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1484 posts
386 upvotes
Toronto
Tried it last night, and it worked!
The part that entering code is a bit confusing, u actually need to initiate a session (chose payment and all), wait for the session started then you could enter the code.

But free is free :)
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2004
4553 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
Where did you park? Was a lot of space?
acbay21 wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2018 2:54 pm
Tried it last night, and it worked!
The part that entering code is a bit confusing, u actually need to initiate a session (chose payment and all), wait for the session started then you could enter the code.

But free is free :)
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2011
1484 posts
386 upvotes
Toronto
h2o- wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2018 4:48 pm
Where did you park? Was a lot of space?
I was parking on Queen/Peter, street parking. Had some space available at that time.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2004
1004 posts
281 upvotes
Out of curiosity are you able to enter the same or different code after 2 hours, for an additional 2 hours of free parking?
Or do they limit it once per account per day?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16245 posts
12992 upvotes
Toronto
@tk1000 if you click on the little garbage can at bottom right of your posts you can delete the older posts with expired daily codes
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Jun 1, 2006
985 posts
209 upvotes
Hey,

So as many of you are aware, King Street is currently doing a pilot which significant limits traffic and parking on King St.
As a result, they are offering a promotion code for $10 off parking (which is between 2-3 hours downtown). They post a new promo code daily on their twitter account: https://twitter.com/GreenPParking. Usually they post a new code a day, but there has been a few repeats. So far I've gotten 17 different codes. And as far I know they don't seem to expire.

Green P releases new codes daily, and these codes don't seem to expire. Also, you can stack these codes. The maximum time you can pay for at once is 3 hours. But once those 3 hours expire, then you can purchase another 3 hours using a new promo code. I have done this, and stacked 3 codes (to test it out) and it works great. Was about to get $30 of free parking one day.

How to use:
Pay for Parking using the Green P App. Once you have paid, click on DISCOUNT and add the code. Verify before bu using the map that the location you are using works with the code.

Caveats:
- You must use the Green P parking App
- Only specific locations/lots can be used however it's pretty much between Bathurst to just past Sherbourne, and from just north of Queen to Front. This is a huge area. Here is the map: https://www.toronto.ca/wp-content/uploa ... s_AODA.pdf
- They refund you AFTER your session expires. So you have to pre-pay (fund the wallet on your app), and then you will get refunded afterwards. It might take a minute, but it does get refunded, and then becomes available in your wallet for the next purchase.
- You cannot get credit if you EXTEND your time. E.g., if you pay for 1 hour for $3, and then want to extend to 2 hours for $6, you won't get the second hour extended (i argued with them because it shows you get the full refund, so eventually they did refund the entire amount). Best thing to do is just purchase the max up to $10 or 3 hours.

Here are a list of $10 off Codes so far. They do repeat some codes every once in a while:

$10 OFF Code:
6WP45CU
N5UQNN4
SIREPK4
5JN1SH5
WY45CV3
DEVAJPL
9FWUTGR
HBWKHR1
P17N1C3
MC6AFLV
P1PUIFF
Y5M94NN
2YHWK4D
L5YE63A
M3VSNJD
MTR2BJ2
A7CHWY8
L81881T
MTR2BJ2

EDIT: Updated as of February 1, 2018

They also have a $5 off promo code that they offered before the backlash from restaurants on king.
GCTG4A5
Last edited by exstasie on Jan 31st, 2018 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2124 posts
436 upvotes
wonder how long this can last with RFD effect. thanks for posting the codes!
PSN: Sakaban
May 3, 2008
623 posts
230 upvotes
Markham
Where do I go on the app to add the promo code ? Dont seem to see it anywhere.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 17, 2003
5358 posts
181 upvotes
Mississauga
Repost in freebies

toronto-free-2-hours-parking-king-stree ... p-2164074/
wongmb wrote:
Jan 31st, 2018 9:45 am
Where do I go on the app to add the promo code ? Dont seem to see it anywhere.
1. Load Green P wallet
2. Pay for parking
3. After paying, you can add digital code
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
4012 posts
1026 upvotes
Toronto
LoL, this thread is going to be abused, lurkers for the win!
Jun 1, 2006
985 posts
209 upvotes
pakmode wrote:
Jan 25th, 2018 2:07 pm
Out of curiosity are you able to enter the same or different code after 2 hours, for an additional 2 hours of free parking?
Or do they limit it once per account per day?
You can only use the promo code ONCE per account. However, you can use different promo codes and mulitple codes per day. I've used 4 codes one day before, and worked perfectly fine!