Apr 16, 2002
23736 posts
31481 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto -free circus, for kids 6 and under. Aug 28 @ Wychwood Barns

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 29, 2013
No mention of them needing adult accompaniment.

"Join us for the first in a series of Artscape Street Parties at Artscape Wychwood Barns!

This month, we're transforming the Covered Street Barn into the 'big top' with performers from Zero Gravity Circus and The Circus Academy, fire dancing by Sage Blaze, jugglers, stilt walkers, carnival games, live music performances, and exhibitions and activities from the artists and organizations who call Artscape Wychwood Barns home.

Enjoy circus-themed eats from The Crest, Barque Smokehouse and food trucks by Gourmet B1tches and Gourmet Gringos for just $3 to $5. Grab a beer from Steam Whistle Brewing and wine for $5 in the licensed beer garden."

Drop 'em off, free babysitting ;)
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5209 posts
6190 upvotes
sprung wrote: No mention of them needing adult accompaniment.

"Join us for the first in a series of Artscape Street Parties at Artscape Wychwood Barns!

This month, we're transforming the Covered Street Barn into the 'big top' with performers from Zero Gravity Circus and The Circus Academy, fire dancing by Sage Blaze, jugglers, stilt walkers, carnival games, live music performances, and exhibitions and activities from the artists and organizations who call Artscape Wychwood Barns home.

Enjoy circus-themed eats from The Crest, Barque Smokehouse and food trucks by Gourmet B1tches and Gourmet Gringos for just $3 to $5. Grab a beer from Steam Whistle Brewing and wine for $5 in the licensed beer garden."

Drop 'em off, free babysitting ;)

Oh, so you'll let you kids under 6 to be on their own in a strange place and hoping a clown will do a good job in babysitting? :facepalm: :D
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23736 posts
31481 upvotes
Toronto
BUMP - happens today
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)