Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
CBC.ca

Toronto - free Cover Me tickets. Now Sunday Oct 16 taping

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2011 6:42 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto

[CBC.ca] Toronto - free Cover Me tickets. Now Sunday Oct 16 taping

More offers from CBC.ca
*Free ticket offer to attend "Cover Me Canada" at CBC - Sunday October 9th

Hey Guys, Gals --

Ever watched "Cover Me Canada" on CBC-TV? Well...if you have, awesome. If you haven't, shame on you - it's great! kidding.. no shame, no shame..

I happen to be in the position to offer tickets for this Sunday's taping and thought, geeze - I haven't offered any tickets to these fine folks yet!

Normally, tickets are available for purchase at www.cbc.ca/covermecanada with proceeds going to Ronald McDonald House charities - however, for this week only I am giving away free tickets because it's a holiday.

So - if you're in the mood for a free concert with the amazing Cover Me Canada bands, or just want a glimpse of the beautiful Jordan Knight, Deborah Cox, Ron Fair and Nicole Appleton - I suggest you request some tickets from my good friends at the show who will be fulfilling all your requests.

Here is what you have to know:

Show Date: Sunday October 9th

Show Time: 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Cost: complimentary

Send the following info to: COVERMECANADA@HOTROWS.COM

Subject: Sunday October 9th

Name: (Your first and last)

Phone:

E-mail Address: *They will reply to the one you provide

Number of Tickets: (4 per request)

*Check your e-mail frequently for a ticket confirmation, occasionally - it will be sorted into your junkmail folder so don't forget to check that too!
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
1 reply
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26216 posts
39767 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - I went to the last taping. No seats, you're standing the whole time. Wear comfortable shoes...

**FREE TICKETS TO COVER ME CANADA AT THE CBC **

Week 5, Sunday October 16th

Hey Ya'll!

Thanks to those of you that came out last week, it was a blast! It was a screaming, dancing, clapping party --in my opinion, the best kind of party.

I've held back another 100 tickets from ticket sales this week to offer to all you fine folks -- seriously, the energy you bring just makes the show that much better, so I want to invite you again.

If you're in town, want something free and fun to do on Sunday evening 6:30-9:00 p.m. -- we'd love to have you.

Here is what you need to do, e-mail: COVERMECANADA@HOTROWS.COM

Send us your:

Subject: COVER ME CANADA

Name:

Phone:

E-Mail:

Number of Tickets: (max 4)

(age 16+)

We'll send you a ticket confirmation by the end of the week -- hope you can make it! There is going to be a killer dance competition this week too

See you Sunday!

Cover Me Canada
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities