• Aug 29th, 2013 1:32 pm
Tags:
None
16 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43889 posts
7527 upvotes
Nice thread but too far for me lol. They need ones up town or in York Region lol.
Blanka
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23749 posts
31527 upvotes
Toronto
Harbourfront schedule posted now too and BlogTO has a pretty good list also.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11789 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: YD square schedule has been posted. Theme is cult classics. Films begin June 25.
Guys, tonight at 9PM at Yonge/Dundas Square they are showing one of my favorite classics The Army of Darkness (aka The Evil Dead 3 aka The Medieval Dead) starring Bruce Campbell. This is part three of the Evil Dead Trilogy ...but you do not have to have seen the original first 2 movies because this movie stands on it's own and has a recap of all the events at the beginning of the movie.

All I can say is...."GROOVY!" ;)

By the way, I have a question, do they provide Seats for the Audience there tonight? Or do you have to bring your OWN seat to be able to sit?

Also, how early should one get there to guarantee some good seats?

Thanks for any info about that.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Jul 11, 2013
1 posts
BRADFORD
For anybody that is a little further north of Toronto.
Bradford is having free movie nights outside our public library. It is meant for kids mostly.

July 25 - Mr. Popper's Penguins
August 8 - Journey 2
August 22 - Rise of the Guardians

All movies start at dusk outside the public library at 425 Holland St West, Bradford ON
Aug 31, 2006
951 posts
103 upvotes
Has anyone been to the Toronto ones yet? Is it Bring Your Own Chair? would be difficult to lug one down on the ttc lol
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9820 posts
1297 upvotes
GTA
Christie Pits Film Festival - Sunday nights at Christie Pits - all music related films:

http://www.christiepitsff.com/

Courtyard movies - in the Courtyard of St. Peters - (bloor/bathurst area)

http://courtyardmovies.ca/wp/

Princess Bride is playing this Friday and they have some other good movies this season!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23749 posts
31527 upvotes
Toronto
one of the last before school:

September 2, 8pm

Movie Night in Wychwood Barns Park

Join me in another free movie night in the park. This time, we will be screening "The School of Rock". A great film to kick-off the new school year!

Movie: "The School of Rock"
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2012
2367 posts
2013 upvotes
UntdProvncsOfCanada
[QUOTE]
Markham Bollywood Film Night

After the South Asian Festival wraps up, enjoy an outdoor screening of the Bollywood film Yeh Jawaani, Hai Deewani, presented by RBC Royal Bank.
RBC is providing seat cushions to the first 250 audience members, and sponsor Flato Developments will be giving away blankets to help you keep warm!

Date: Saturday, September 14, 2013
Time: 6:00 - 9:30 p.m
Location: Featherstone Park, (west side of Middlefeld Road, between 14th Ave. and Steeles Ave.)[/QUOTE]

http://www.markham.ca/wps/wcm/connect/m ... anfestival
..your thread could use a photo...
:arrow: Fight Spam in Canada! 💡