Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto to Jamaica May26th $599 tax inc 7days meals drinks all inclusive 4star

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2013 11:35 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3345 posts
1680 upvotes
Lethbridge
AzN_RiverdaleCI wrote: ah that is why it was on sale, thx. I knew there was a catch!
Better than the super cheap September Hurricane season sales! rofl
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2002
2879 posts
134 upvotes
Markham
wb1512 wrote: This is not a 4 star hotel. Still a good deal, just make sure your expectations are realistic this is closer to a 3 star.
I may even call it worse than that. I've been to Mobay 3 times over the past 4 years. Every time we pass by this property, we shudder in fear over who would actually stay there and be happy calling it a 4*. Deal is cheap, just don't expect a 4* quality resort and food.
Dec 31, 2003
191 posts
16 upvotes
Stayed there 6yrs ago. Been to about 30 all inclusives including about 6 in Jamaica. This resort is great value for this price. I remember everyday they had a section for real Jamaican food. There jerk snack bar was amazing and best of any of the other resorts I have been to in Jamaica including a few 5 stars. There was a small isalnd you could walk to and great for small kids. Pool was ok as well as the entertainment. Beach wasn't the greatest and hard to find shade. Gym was ok as well. I would go back just for the Jamaican food if you like that. This was 6 years ago so things might have changed
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
3219 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
If only I didn't booked my trip to reykjavik, i'd be so over this.
May 12, 2012
366 posts
232 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
regular rooms are now 659:-(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)