Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21727 posts
24852 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - June 5. Secret Life of Pets 2 @ Yonge/Dundas. YMMV

Expiry:
June 5, 2019
NOTE - I do NOT have extra tickets. However usually any unclaimed tickets are distributed just before showtime. Ask the screening rep politely and you'll likely score a ticket.

can try and win tickets
http://www.mrwillwong.com/secretlifeofpets2/

Q - How do I contact the screening rep?

A - Just look for the person scanning tickets. Usually at a table with some movie signage/posters.

June 5
Cineplex Yonge/Dundas
7PM
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1396 posts
435 upvotes
Toronto
How much earlier should I come and ask for the tickets? Or is later better? Also, how do people score the screening tickets in the first place?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21727 posts
24852 upvotes
Toronto
Gunnerheadboy wrote: How much earlier should I come and ask for the tickets? Or is later better? Also, how do people score the screening tickets in the first place?
@Gunnerheadboy
Just politely let the rep know that you'd be interested in an unclaimed ticket for the movie. Arriving too early doesn't really help because typically spares aren't released until just before show time.

Most people score tickets through their work , friends, or all sorts of contests (online, etc).

Create a free account on GoFobo. You'll get occasionally invited to free previews.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll