Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto to Las Vegas - $215 CAD roundtrip

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2022 2:29 pm
Nov 19, 2020
208 posts
2020 upvotes

Toronto to Las Vegas - $215 CAD roundtrip

Air Canada Rouge and WestJet have dropped the price of their 2022 flights from Toronto to Las Vegas down to $215 CAD roundtrip including taxes.

Availability for travel: January, February, March, April, May, June 2022

Link
93 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
If not for COVID I would have taken this opportunity to jump onto a plane and go to CES.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2716 posts
3029 upvotes
Oakville
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: If not for COVID I would have taken this opportunity to jump onto a plane and go to CES.
If not for COVID, you wouldn't have this opportunity lol
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: If not for COVID I would have taken this opportunity to jump onto a plane and go to CES.
Exactly but then this deal wouldnt not be happening if there was no covid.
Sema and ces is 2 things we enjoy each year. havnt been since 2019.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
I remember the CES/AVN joint days....lol
blazed16 wrote: Exactly but then this deal wouldnt not be happening if there was no covid.
Sema and ces is 2 things we enjoy each year. havnt been since 2019.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2017
1047 posts
1093 upvotes
This had me worried that I would "lose value" on a planned mile redemption in April if I took the trip. But the rate is not there in april (I saw around 245 but that was Tues-Tues only)

Whether I take it is still up in the air. But with cancellations/changes expanded (I think), if you can get that price for May or June it could be worth jumping on for someone. Omicron is going to go by quick compared to prior waves. Who knows what is next, but those could be perfectly fine times to go.
Dec 24, 2010
358 posts
827 upvotes
Toronto
SkiLLz wrote: If not for COVID, you wouldn't have this opportunity lol
Even with Covid there's not an opportunity. CES starts today. As with nearly all flight deals, select dates, and doesn't apply to flights departing within days.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
7019 posts
1546 upvotes
Mississauga
how late can you cancel? wouldn't mind booking something for the summer if no new variant pops up
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2017
1047 posts
1093 upvotes
Longobongo wrote: how late can you cancel? wouldn't mind booking something for the summer if no new variant pops up
This policy changes (is extended all the time)

But booked before end of January , it is no change fee. Cancellation is no fee but goes onto a travel voucher or aeroplan points. So not completely no risk. Depends how likely you would be to travel Air Canada at a future date and whether you can afford to hold the value in the meantime. Voucher doesn't expire.

Details here
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
I went to CES back in 2019 and would love to go back again but definitely now is not the time. Hoping to swing it next year instead

Organizers are crazy to do CES during a pandemic... I bet like at least a quarter of the attendees will get sick with omicron there. My buddy went to Vegas a week or two ago and back back with covid
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2017
1047 posts
1093 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: I went to CES back in 2019 and would love to go back again but definitely now is not the time. Hoping to swing it next year instead

Organizers are crazy to do CES during a pandemic... I bet like at least a quarter of the attendees will get sick with omicron there. My buddy went to Vegas a week or two ago and back back with covid
A million reasons not to do CES. Keynotes and announcements are all online anyway, and half the interesting stuff is going to be out of stock at best.
Dec 18, 2018
46 posts
54 upvotes
Canada
Great deal. Not sure why the downvotes?

Double good deal if you’ve had COVID already within the last 180 days and won’t need to test to return back to Canada.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1069 posts
2119 upvotes
The jumps in technology the last like 5-6 years is pathetic. We are such a wasteful society, got to have the newest and shiniest so we can throw away a 3 year old "Aging machine" into a landfill filled with precious metals or let it swirl around in our ocean. Its incredible the amount of useless crap some people buy.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
nevyn1234 wrote: A million reasons not to do CES. Keynotes and announcements are all online anyway, and half the interesting stuff is going to be out of stock at best.
anyone who goes to CES doesnt just go just for tradeshow, but for everything else. they have a lot of free activities, giveaways, parties, etc. I went to nightclub saw Zedd and Tiesto for free, also some rich people were nice liked our vibe and let us have free drinks at their table. also there's open bar parties with free drinks. giveaways, prizes, buffets, girls, tons of deals/freebies to be had. you dont have to be in tech industry, you can buy a pass off craigslist or fb for cheaper than fan expo also. but now is not the time to do CES with omicron, a lot of companies pulled out also, not as fun. Im down next year tho

merged-vegas-deals-358368/
Sep 9, 2016
392 posts
1010 upvotes
Leask
RedSwagDeals wrote: The jumps in technology the last like 5-6 years is pathetic. We are such a wasteful society, got to have the newest and shiniest so we can throw away a 3 year old "Aging machine" into a landfill filled with precious metals or let it swirl around in our ocean. Its incredible the amount of useless crap some people buy.
I don't know why you're part of this very, very heavily pro consumerism forum if people buying things annoys you.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2184 posts
1415 upvotes
Sask
If anyone on here goes I highly recommend taking in a golden knights game. Was a lot of fun even if you're not a big hockey fan. Hype on the team has died down a lot too so you can get cheap tix on secondary market. I sat centre ice about half way up from penalty boxes for around 100usd.
Dec 12, 2010
293 posts
240 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: The jumps in technology the last like 5-6 years is pathetic. We are such a wasteful society, got to have the newest and shiniest so we can throw away a 3 year old "Aging machine" into a landfill filled with precious metals or let it swirl around in our ocean. Its incredible the amount of useless crap some people buy.
I’m still rocking my now almost 6 year old iPad Pro that I use daily, for sometimes several hours per day. Surprised at how well it’s held up considering how much I use it.
My company has a 3 year laptop refresh policy that seems so wasteful to me. These machines could easily last 5-6 years or more.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13102 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: anyone who goes to CES doesnt just go just for tradeshow, but for everything else. they have a lot of free activities, giveaways, parties, etc. I went to nightclub saw Zedd and Tiesto for free, also some rich people were nice liked our vibe and let us have free drinks at their table. also there's open bar parties with free drinks. giveaways, prizes, buffets, girls, tons of deals/freebies to be had. you dont have to be in tech industry, you can buy a pass off craigslist or fb for cheaper than fan expo also. but now is not the time to do CES with omicron, a lot of companies pulled out also, not as fun. Im down next year tho

merged-vegas-deals-358368/
CES was one of the most expensive week to be in Vegas but all the parties were good. Used to go every few years but hasn't been in the last 5/6. If you really want to know about the tech, there is enough coverage out there. It's all about the mingle.

But these trade shows will be a thing of the past soon. Apple has show the world that they can just do it themselves. Retailer/buyers rarely matters now. And I don't even know if Shenzhen still shows up to CES. They used to have their own building and tiny booths for part suppliers.
Dec 24, 2010
358 posts
827 upvotes
Toronto
Welcome to RFD, where all we do is buy stuff we don't need because it's a deal.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1239 posts
3432 upvotes
$332 Caesar including flight

Experience the magic of Las Vegas with stays at the iconic Caesars Palace this winter. You'll have access to all of Sin City's staples from this hotel's landmark location on the Las Vegas Strip; the property even boasts a perfect-100 walk score on TripAdvisor.

Stay this February with three or four nights' accommodations, flights and taxes included:

Toronto ... $332 on Feb. 7
Vancouver ... $390 on Feb. 7, 22
Calgary ... $390 on Feb. 7-8
Edmonton ... $413 on Feb. 7
Winnipeg ... $529 on Feb. 27
Ottawa ... $568 on Feb. 27
Halifax ... $670 on Feb. 28
Montreal ... $957 on Feb. 19 (seven nights)
No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of US$45.95 per night, payable on site. Resort fee covers high-speed Wi-Fi for two devices per room per day, fitness centre access and local calls.

These packages are operated through Air Canada Vacations or WestJet Vacations. We recommend opting for the operator's travel protection plan ($51.45-$69 per person) if you'd like to be able to make changes to your booking without fees.

https://www.tripcentral.ca/vacationgrid ... rOfRooms=1