Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21755 posts
24899 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - May 29. Godzilla: King of The Monsters @ Scotiabank. YMMV

Expiry:
May 29, 2019
NOTE - I do NOT have extra tickets. However usually any unclaimed tickets are distributed just before showtime. Ask the screening rep politely and you'll likely score a ticket.

can try and win tickets
https://www.cinemaclock.com/ont/toronto ... monsters-t

Q - How do I contact the screening rep?

A - Just look for the person scanning tickets. Usually at a table with some movie signage/posters.

May 29
Cineplex Scotiabank
7PM
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
5 replies
Jun 1, 2009
425 posts
232 upvotes
If anyone cannot make this screening, I would be delighted to go. TIA!
May 28, 2019
1 posts
Hey OP, do you know if usually there would be unclaimed tickets left and if so, would the ticket reps usually be willing to give them away?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21755 posts
24899 upvotes
Toronto
EnduringHonor wrote: Hey OP, do you know if usually there would be unclaimed tickets left and if so, would the ticket reps usually be willing to give them away?
@EnduringHonor hard to predict. It will likely be in the biggest, IMAX, cinema (about 400 seats) and there are plenty of other free movies tonight. Those factors may make it easier to score a free ticket this evening
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll