• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2019 9:33 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2467 posts
1687 upvotes

Toronto Park n' Fly shuttle cost

I'm wondering if anyone has ever used the Toronto Pearson Park n' Fly "Economy AIrport Parking". The one at 626 Dixon Road
It says there's a free shuttle from the lot that takes you to the airport
If we are staying close to 626 Dixon Road, can we just walk on the lot and take the shuttle for free to the airport? Even though we're not parking at the lot
5 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15052 posts
12140 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Well... that would not truly be kosher / above board / honest & ethical to do so

You say you are staying close by ... which probably puts you at one of the nearby “Airport Hotels”
It’s my experience, having stayed at several ... that they almost all have Hotel Run Airport Shuttles
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19910 posts
5281 upvotes
Off the 404
The shuttle bus does not stop outside of the gated lot. I assume they also don't pick up random people off the street either.

I've used this lot about a dozen times, the bus will stop for pickup and drop off inside the gated lot and at the airport.
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4553 posts
5445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
PointsHubby wrote: Well... that would not truly be kosher / above board / honest & ethical to do so

You say you are staying close by ... which probably puts you at one of the nearby “Airport Hotels”
It’s my experience, having stayed at several ... that they almost all have Hotel Run Airport Shuttles
The guy is probably staying at an airbnb... I can't think of any other reason there'd be no shuttle bus.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
15649 posts
4719 upvotes
London
er34er34 wrote: The guy is probably staying at an airbnb... I can't think of any other reason there'd be no shuttle bus.
626 Dixon looks like the Radisson hotel, should have a free airport shuttle that actually runs on time. Park n fly shuttles can be really hit and miss for schedules on the economy and self park lots
May 9, 2017
3 posts
38 upvotes
To use the Park'N Fly shuttle service you must be a customer of Park'N Fly, meaning you are not allowed to use the shuttle if you are not parking your vehicle in their facility.