Toronto Pearson International Airport
Save 15% off:
Valet Care in Terminal 1 and 3
Express Valet Terminal 1
Terminal 1 Daily Park Garage
Value Park Garage
Car Care (until April 30, 2019)

USE CODE: SPRING19

Reserve online between March 21 to 26, 2019. Travel anytime.
Terms and conditions apply.
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 21st, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. Death hates that.
11 replies
Jan 26, 2010
876 posts
627 upvotes
Milton
Thanks OP, had a reservation for Aug, called in and had it adjusted.
Nov 3, 2005
249 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! Made a reservation... Was initially planning on using Park N Fly, but this promo code made this option slightly more bearable for the convenience.
Jun 5, 2009
12 posts
16 upvotes
South Etobicoke, Ont…
Just a heads up here: when booking this in the past, the reservation was up to a specific time. If I recall correctly, you could even enter a flight number and it would spit out an arrival time that is roughly when the flight was expected to land.

Ask yourself this: what are the odds that’s your flight will be on time, you won’t have a customs line, and your bags will be first on the carrousel?

That’s right - that doesn’t ever happen

So please, consider adding extra discounted time to your reservation with these deals instead of basically paying 50% extra when your flight is two hours late and your bags take another two hours to show up.

Yep. Don’t ask.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3295 posts
749 upvotes
cptnformat wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 10:27 pm
Just a heads up here: when booking this in the past, the reservation was up to a specific time. If I recall correctly, you could even enter a flight number and it would spit out an arrival time that is roughly when the flight was expected to land.

Ask yourself this: what are the odds that’s your flight will be on time, you won’t have a customs line, and your bags will be first on the carrousel?

That’s right - that doesn’t ever happen

So please, consider adding extra discounted time to your reservation with these deals instead of basically paying 50% extra when your flight is two hours late and your bags take another two hours to show up.

Yep. Don’t ask.
It's also by the day.

So, if you plan to arrive at the airport at 4pm on departure day, set your exit time for 3:30 or 3:45pm on the day you arrive home, assuming your flight times line up, otherwise 3:45pm the day following. Even if you exit two hours past 4pm, you'll wind up paying an extra day anyways. This will build you a nice buffer.

TLDR: play around with your exit time when you book and set it for as late as possible without changing your price.
[OP]
Jul 12, 2005
535 posts
162 upvotes
Peterborough
Puissance wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 10:02 pm
Thanks! Made a reservation... Was initially planning on using Park N Fly, but this promo code made this option slightly more bearable for the convenience.
Park N Fly valet is the most comparable to parking directly at Pearson. But you just can't beat Pearson for convenience. Any off-site parking introduces at least a half hour of delay and baggage manipulation.

Plus, if you have an American Express business platinum care you score an additional 15% back via statement credit. Not too shabby.

If you do park with Park N Fly, make sure that you go to their website before you depart for your trip. Keying in your details and printing a coupon can save you hundreds of dollars, depending on the duration of your trip.
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. Death hates that.
Mar 12, 2009
212 posts
128 upvotes
Ontario
Booked parking for trip in April...I found the discount rate did not change for exit time from 5 to 7 days after entry time....so might as well choose 7 days even though I need 5 days of parking...Delays returning should not be an issue....Thanks OP
Mar 30, 2018
12 posts
I want to park my car for 2-3 hrs for going to terminal 1 which is the best & cheapest mode to use it?
Nov 1, 2003
889 posts
182 upvotes
Is the amex platinum discount valid for any of the parking options or just valet? I need 2 weeks.
Jul 7, 2016
33 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks OP, I just used took advantage of this!

It's definitely more expensive than Park n Fly, but when you consider stacking with a Plat Amex and the time/headache you save by parking at Pearson - it really is a no brainer!
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
3451 posts
993 upvotes
It already says 23% online discount for the option I want (Valet Terminal 3), I guess this means that will override the 15% off for SPRING19?