Expired Freebies

[Toronto Public Library] Idea Jam: TPL Voice Assistant Application Sat Jan 18 930AM – 430PM 5120 Yonge St Room 101 Tea & Coffee

[OP]
Jun 19, 2019
943 posts
1116 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

Idea Jam: TPL Voice Assistant Application Sat Jan 18 930AM – 430PM 5120 Yonge St Room 101 Tea & Coffee

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Savings:
Expiry:
January 19, 2020
Retailer:
Toronto Public Library
Toronto Public Library is hosting an Idea Jam to support Voice Tech TO on their community project to build a TPL voice assistant application prototype. VoiceTechTO is a volunteer-driven organization consisting of individuals interested in voice assistant technology.

At this Idea Jam, you will:

Morning

• Learn about the current landscape of voice technologies• Get an overview of user-centered design and voice product prototyping• Learn about Voice Tech TO’s TPL Voice Assistant project

Afternoon

• Work in groups to ideate and prototype a concept for a TPL Voice Assistant

• Present your concept and get feedback from advisors. Depending on participant skills, prototypes can include roleplay, audio recording, or developed using accessible prototyping platforms.

Who can participate?

All are welcomed, whether you are an idea person, technical person, or both.

The purpose of this Idea Jam is to convene members of the public, including library users, and to bring them into a co-design process.

The Idea Jam is non-competitive.

Coffee and tea will be provided. Bring your own lunch.

How to register

Register through EventBrite. Spots are limited.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8080 posts
3002 upvotes
Toronto
Happens tmr
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3115 posts
1163 upvotes
Montreal
Are curious kids invited as well ? Slightly Smiling Face
I'm a client at 🍑 Tangerine, 📱 Virgin Mobile, 📞 VoIP.ms
Private message me with any question.