• Jun 24th, 2019 5:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
16602 posts
4288 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto Raptors Championship Gear at Canadiantire

Various t-shirts and other merchandise available for free instore pick up. Check it out. Quick update, lots of stores have stock now. Check online for stock. Don't forget $10 off $40 coupon. This is all license merchandise and some products are identical to what Real Sports is selling like Mugs etc.
Last edited by carmaster on Jun 23rd, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
52 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2002
2458 posts
289 upvotes
Durham Region
Man I wish there was stock of the limited edition basketballs :(

That Gold Record Plaque peice is interesting...prices are crazy lol.... weird that none of the other online stores have this product.

I also find it strange that nbastore.com has so many more Raptors collectables than nbastore.ca like all the extra different coins etc.
Nov 13, 2006
857 posts
245 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Thanks OP, in for two tees! Funny enough I found the site last night and couldn't add of the shirts to cart, thought they had been sold out. Guess it didn't go live until today? Won't ship until July though. Lol.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1136 posts
594 upvotes
Is anything on sale? Doesnt look like it.
May 1, 2018
807 posts
449 upvotes
Vancouver
In for the 2 pack magnet. Can stick it on the back of my car
Nov 14, 2015
214 posts
101 upvotes
Unionville, ON
What brand is this? $60 for an off brand hoodie is a lot
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7351 posts
796 upvotes
Toronto
For the next while anythign and everything with 2019 raptors champions will be made and sold. They will banking on this champion stuff.

Let's see what's the weired item that they will come up with.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9130 posts
739 upvotes
Toronto
Damn none of this is official championship gear.

Anyone can make this for a killing
Sep 10, 2010
309 posts
39 upvotes
St Catharines
ATLien69 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 2:33 pm

That Gold Record Plaque peice is interesting...prices are crazy lol.... weird that none of the other online stores have this product.

I also find it strange that nbastore.com has so many more Raptors collectables than nbastore.ca like all the extra different coins etc.
The limited edition basketballs are long gone.Hope for something on kijiji or ebay after they ship in july.I wish there had been more nba store official limited edition gear made for such a special event.
Dec 19, 2006
413 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
ATLien69 wrote:

This gear doesn't look like official NBA gear that you can find in the official store or its sponsoring partners. No Nike, Fanatics, New Era, etc. I would not expect any of this stuff to be manufactured by an NBA partner. Most likely Canadian Tire just bought licensing rights to produce its own Raptors gear.
Nov 19, 2005
259 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
ocisnicola wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 3:42 pm
This gear doesn't look like official NBA gear that you can find in the official store or its sponsoring partners. No Nike, Fanatics, New Era, etc. I would not expect any of this stuff to be manufactured by an NBA partner. Most likely Canadian Tire just bought licensing rights to produce its own Raptors gear.
Probably, the champs shirts designs are ugly as sin. Prices are much more reasonable, but hard pass.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
10083 posts
2402 upvotes
Markham
All the T shirts are OOS as well in GTA
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Feb 27, 2010
153 posts
13 upvotes
ATLien69 wrote:

I noticed with the balls they made a mistake... it says raptors 4 warriors 1 but didn’t they win 2? Lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)