Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto, Richmond, Calgary - Ghost in the Shell IMAX screenings - Feb28 7pm

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2017 11:45 pm
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
Mr_Fanta wrote: Don't have a ticket, but I still want to go this fan event even though it is only 20 minutes of IMAX footage. The links below confirm this.

http://scenecreek.com/contests/ghost-in ... ell-promo/

http://advancescreenings.com/screening/ ... y/new_york

You never know with the studio and surprises, the audience could be treated to a test screening of the full movie in all 14 chosen cities.
^I went to the other ones hoping for the same thing. Like Sprung said, just wait for Cineplex to update their schedule for that day and check the IMAX theatre. We will definitely know by then.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6228 posts
4829 upvotes
thechampion116 wrote: ^I went to the other ones hoping for the same thing. Like Sprung said, just wait for Cineplex to update their schedule for that day and check the IMAX theatre. We will definitely know by then.
I agree, but I think it was RFD member jp1986 in post #18 in this thread that mentioned to just check Cineplex's website closer to the date when it is updated for confirmation.

BTW, why has this thread been already moved to the "Expired Freebies" section already? LOL
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
Mr_Fanta wrote: I agree, but I think it was RFD member jp1986 in post #18 in this thread that mentioned to just check Cineplex's website closer to the date when it is updated for confirmation.

BTW, why has this thread been already moved to the "Expired Freebies" section already? LOL
They move it once tickets are unavailable.
Feb 4, 2012
246 posts
60 upvotes
Keswick, ON
I can spare my tickets to the 20 min exclusive footage to who's interested.
PM me your email address :)

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I guess I can only base it on my experience then.

Been to quite a few of these First Look Fan Events and they have been the full movie.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10963 posts
791 upvotes
Scarborough
ecobuilder wrote: I guess I can only base it on my experience then.

Been to quite a few of these First Look Fan Events and they have been the full movie.
I think you are confusing "First Look" with just regular screenings.

I just reviewed the IMAX theatre at Yonge and Dundas and the there is nothing between 4 pm (when Batman ends) and 10pm. So in theory, the theatre could be used to surprise people with the whole movie.

Keep in mind that giveaways for access to this event currently state 20 min footage exclusive.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)