Toronto

Toronto Rush Ultimate Team. 25% off tickets

Deal Link:
Savings:
25% off
Retailer:
Toronto Rush
https://shop.torontorush.com/pages/full-game-list

The Toronto Rush competes in the AUDL, is one of North America's best teams! The Toronto Rush organization strives to create a thrilling and heart-pounding atmosphere for fans by showcasing players with tremendous athletic ability and unparalleled skill in the sport of Ultimate. #FEELTHERUSH

PROMO CODE: SPORTSOCIAL
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
5 replies
Jan 2, 2014
691 posts
378 upvotes
For those that don't want to google
The American Ultimate Disc League is a semi-professional ultimate frisbee league in North America
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21731 posts
24853 upvotes
Toronto
the11thdoctor wrote: For those that don't want to google
also, for tech enthusiasts . Marques Brownlee (MKBHD) is re-signing with the New York Empire in 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/theAUDL/photos ... 185430792/

doesn't look like they'll be here anytime soon though
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Oct 3, 2016
365 posts
526 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I often watch the games on youtube. I've been interested in going to see a game for a few years. Maybe now I'll finally make the trek if I'm free for a game. Thanks, OP!
Mar 13, 2006
83 posts
54 upvotes
These games are great to watch. Worth bringing kids to as well as the teams go out of their way to endorse the sport, give out prizes, and sign discs/shirts. You'd be hard pressed to find a cheaper, less-hassle spectator sport in Toronto imo
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21731 posts
24853 upvotes
Toronto
Bump for game today vs DC. 4PM start