Home & Garden

[Toronto] Select waste drop-off depots are now open to the public on weeknights and Saturdays

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 12:07 pm
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2003
5068 posts
5010 upvotes
Toronto
It's nice to see they're open until midnight certain days (not HHW, though). I remember going to Bemondsey late at night when it was open very late (10 PM?) and I never had to wait unlike going during an afternoon when you're waiting behind contractors, garbage trucks, etc.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6834 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
jm1 wrote: It's nice to see they're open until midnight certain days (not HHW, though). I remember going to Bemondsey late at night when it was open very late (10 PM?) and I never had to wait unlike going during an afternoon when you're waiting behind contractors, garbage trucks, etc.
Bermondsey is open 24 hour except for shift change 00h00-00h30 (consumers is 6-6 only currently.) 2AM dump runs are the best :D

Finally get to haul my stack of ~15 contractor bags of reno crap.
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2003
5068 posts
5010 upvotes
Toronto
hoob wrote: Bermondsey is open 24 hour except for shift change 00h00-00h30 (consumers is 6-6 only currently.) 2AM dump runs are the best :D
Oh, my bad, I misread it. That's pretty crazy since it's going to be just an occasional homeowner during that early morning time period.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6834 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
jm1 wrote: Oh, my bad, I misread it. That's pretty crazy since it's going to be just an occasional homeowner during that early morning time period.
Happened to be going by the area today (late Saturday morning.) Holy schitt, cars and trucks were backed up all the way to Eglinton waiting to get in. I estimate at least 200 vehicles in line! 2AM may be the better option...
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses