Apr 16, 2002
21122 posts
23320 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Sept 9. Black Oak Brewery open house w/free tours

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 9, 2017
We’ve been going through a lot of changes here at Black Oak Brewing Company over the past few months, and with many things finally coming to a close, it’s time to celebrate!

Come out and celebrate the launch of our new web site and re-brand of our year-round and seasonal brews with the team here at Black Oak. We’ll have free tours each hour with our owner Ken Woods, $5 pints and $8 flights all day long. Come try your luck at our Black Oak Beer Pong, play some pinball, darts, and enjoy some delicious food.

Be one of the first to take home our new line up with $19.10 mix packs of Pale Ale, Nut Brown, and 10 Bitter Years. With every mix pack purchased you’ll be entered to win a Black Oak prize pack.

See you on the 9th!
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
630 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
Just a quick note about Black Oak brewing. Just a bit ago, there was a issue I had that involved one of their products. Just WOW customer service. They went above and beyond the service level I expected. Good folks over there. This place is a bit far for me and transit from DT otherwise I would love to go. If anyone can get out there, I highly encourage it. Their Pale Ale and Nut Brown ale are spectacular.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Sep 25, 2012
62 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Agree with willdacanucker. Been to a couple of their events and they've always been fun, although usually busy due to big turnouts. Great people at Black Oak and their beers are top notch.