• Jul 8th, 2020 12:42 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
49910 posts
13924 upvotes
ONTARIO

Toronto strawberry bubly

I can’t find this so far. Help please?. I tried food basic, no frills, fresh co.
They have all other flavors.
But i want strawberry!

I particularly like the strawberry flavor bc its refreshing & 1 less beer to drink. Helps me with my bad habits.
I mean 1 beer is ok. But you slam back 2-3 a day thats a beer belly lol.
16 replies
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
17932 posts
12620 upvotes
Markham
Go to grocer and buy some Ontario Strawberries (are they in yet?) and a case of soda water. Make your own (add simple syrup to taste).
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12217 posts
7298 upvotes
Shoppers Drug Mart, but PC Sparking water goes on sale there for $1.99/12-pk. I think the PC flavour/aroma is a bit stronger and more natural than Bubly's HOWEVER there is no Strawberry, I recommend Watermelon.

Also try Walmart but really a much better strawberry is S. Pellegrino Essenza Tangerine & Wild Strawberry.

Bubly flavours are faint and Kool-Aid-y (fake, unsophisticated), PC has a bit more flavour and naturalness, S. Pellegrino Essenza and La Croix (which I have been getting at Amazon.ca and Well.ca) have very prominent and sophisticated natural flavours. Drinking a La Croix Peach Pear right now. Very Pear-y. I haven't seen it in Strawberry though.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19618 posts
6556 upvotes
Toronto
Dollarama has the 473 ml size. 2 for a dollar. (sold warm)

I have to agree, PC Blue menu Strawberry sparkling water tastes better.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
6670 posts
6644 upvotes
lecale wrote: Shoppers Drug Mart, but PC Sparking water goes on sale there for $1.99/12-pk. I think the PC flavour/aroma is a bit stronger and more natural than Bubly's HOWEVER there is no Strawberry, I recommend Watermelon.

Also try Walmart but really a much better strawberry is S. Pellegrino Essenza Tangerine & Wild Strawberry.

Bubly flavours are faint and Kool-Aid-y (fake, unsophisticated), PC has a bit more flavour and naturalness, S. Pellegrino Essenza and La Croix (which I have been getting at Amazon.ca and Well.ca) have very prominent and sophisticated natural flavours. Drinking a La Croix Peach Pear right now. Very Pear-y. I haven't seen it in Strawberry though.
I've tried all the flavours of Bubly, LaCroix, S.Pellegrino and most of the new AHA ones as well.

S. Pellegrino has some of the nastiest tasting ones, especially the new Essenza ones.

Peach-pear Lacroix used to be my favorite, but the Lime Bubly and AHA Peach Honey have dethroned it. Especially considering they are 3-4x cheaper
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12217 posts
7298 upvotes
KanataKG wrote: I've tried all the flavours of Bubly, LaCroix, S.Pellegrino and most of the new AHA ones as well.

S. Pellegrino has some of the nastiest tasting ones, especially the new Essenza ones.

Peach-pear Lacroix used to be my favorite, but the Lime Bubly and AHA Peach Honey have dethroned it. Especially considering they are 3-4x cheaper
I absolutely can't handle Lime Bubly so we must be looking for something very different between us. Wouldn't even do La Croix Lime, would have to be the Key Lime one. Best (and only worthwhile) Bubly flavour to me is Blackberry.

Essenza has pretty strong, forward flavours. I like the S.Pellegrino Essenza Dark Morello Cherry & Pomegranate.

I haven't tried any AHA - are they strong tasting like Essenza or mild flavour like Bubly or somewhere in between?
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12217 posts
7298 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: Dollarama has the 473 ml size. 2 for a dollar. (sold warm)

I have to agree, PC Blue menu Strawberry sparkling water tastes better.
I have not seen strawberry but PCBM is far and away the best value with a decent level of flavour.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
6670 posts
6644 upvotes
lecale wrote: I absolutely can't handle Lime Bubly so we must be looking for something very different between us. Wouldn't even do La Croix Lime, would have to be the Key Lime one. Best (and only worthwhile) Bubly flavour to me is Blackberry.

Essenza has pretty strong, forward flavours. I like the S.Pellegrino Essenza Dark Morello Cherry & Pomegranate.

I haven't tried any AHA - are they strong tasting like Essenza or mild flavour like Bubly or somewhere in between?
Makes sense.

I was already used to drinking plain club soda, so it seems the ones I like are more mild/subtle tasting.

I find the AHA drinks have a strong fragrance, but mild flavor. The peach one for example, smells more peachy than the LaCroix but tastes more subtle. The watermelon one smells like watermelon, but I doubt I would be able to distinguish the flavor without sniffing it.
Nov 30, 2017
28 posts
17 upvotes
I bought it at food basics a couple weeks ago, as well as Costco that has a variety pack. (Cherry, Lime & Strawberry)
Sep 4, 2016
36 posts
34 upvotes
I just put a splash of PC Watermelon Strawberry Liquid Water Enhancer in plain or flavor sparkling water.
Taste very similar and less expensive.
Banned
Apr 5, 2013
5810 posts
3009 upvotes
keenland
UrbanPoet wrote: I can’t find this so far. Help please?. I tried food basic, no frills, fresh co.
They have all other flavors.
But i want strawberry!

I particularly like the strawberry flavor bc its refreshing & 1 less beer to drink. Helps me with my bad habits.
I mean 1 beer is ok. But you slam back 2-3 a day thats a beer belly lol.
no frills markham/steeles...

lots if all flavors including at least about 6 cases strawberry..saw today
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5992 posts
1342 upvotes
Toronto
*Bublé
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
14998 posts
11502 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I ordered the variety pack on amazon 24pack for 9 bucks!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!