2748 posts
1214 upvotes
North York

Storz and Bickel Mighty Vaporizer - $214

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Toronto vaporizer
All time low for the best dry flower vaporizer available.

https://torontovaporizer.ca/mighty-vaporizer.html

Previous discussion on previous all time low from when I bought mine:

herbalize-store-420-vaporizer-sale-s-b- ... e-2368667/

There are rumours that they are updating it soon but battery tech hasn't changed much so I would just get this version. The main improvements a new one might have are usb c (great) instead of proprietary charger and Bluetooth (pointless).
60 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1365 posts
2085 upvotes
Hammonds
Wow. Herbalize tax free on 420 wasn't even this cheap.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1303 posts
527 upvotes
This is a great price on this device, so upvote for you, OP.

I have one of these in my vape collection. I used it for a while, and it does deliver great big clouds in a portable form factor, probably the biggest rips you can get off a battery-powered portable device. It is on just about every reviewer's list of top-10 dry-flower vapes. That said, I never use it anymore. If the Mighty had a glass or metal "cooling unit," basically anything other than plastic, I would use it every day. Sucking hot vapor through a plastic mouthpiece just doesn't seem like a good idea to me these days, when I have the all-glass vapor pathway of the Arizer Solo 2.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1129 posts
786 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
This store sold me a used arizer air as new. When I told them they said it was my problem. Avoid this place.
Apr 29, 2021
7 posts
9 upvotes
This vape is great, but after 2 years of use the battery has started dying very fast on mine. Apparently you can't replace it easily without soldering so you'll need to send it to the manufacturer to replace for an added fee.

For this reason I would not buy the vape again.

My experience is completely anecdotal so maybe others haven't had this issue on theirs.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1697 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Consistently rated as a/the top handheld unit for years.

Basically a no brainer at this price. I've been rationalizing for years to pull the trigger (generally an Arizer fan myself), but I need to see what the hype is about.

VAS is real...
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
1697 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto
Password wrote: If the Mighty had a glass or metal "cooling unit," basically anything other than plastic, I would use it every day. Sucking hot vapor through a plastic mouthpiece just doesn't seem like a good idea to me these days, when I have the all-glass vapor pathway of the Arizer Solo 2.
Generally I agree (I own a Solo 1 and 2) but...

https://theherbcafe.com/collections/sto ... oling-unit

Apparently it's not great as I was contemplating it.

https://theherbcafe.com/collections/sto ... mouthpiece

I will be getting the mouthpiece however.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1303 posts
527 upvotes
spintheblackcircle wrote: VAS is real...
No kidding!

My collection is:
- Arizer V-tower desktop
- Arizer Air
- Arizer Air 2
- Arizer Solo 2
- S&B Mighty
- Boundless Terp Pen
- Kandypens Crystal 2

... and I've got a DT v4.5 kit coming in the mail.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3922 posts
2851 upvotes
Calgary
Wow thats hawt! I paid >$300 albeit ages ago. Best portable vape ever. Awesome deal for those not interested in the latest greatest bestest.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1510 posts
960 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
I paid 270$ a year ago and was happy. Great price.
Jun 24, 2021
5 posts
3 upvotes
Would this be worth buying if I own a PAX 2 already? Very tempted, but wondering as to the advantages of owning two devices.
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10342 posts
3529 upvotes
I know these are well reviewed. Aside from looking like a car part these things feel like sucking a milkshake through a straw thats not quite at the right temp.

I never enjoyed these things. Ugly as sin but that’s subjective.

Was considering for the price but Propriety charger. No thanks
Autocorrect sucks
Jan 21, 2016
356 posts
229 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Crazy cheap. I paid $287 all in 4/20/2020.

This 4/20 I noticed they were more expensive.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1365 posts
2085 upvotes
Hammonds
alfalfa wrote: Would this be worth buying if I own a PAX 2 already? Very tempted, but wondering as to the advantages of owning two devices.
Got mighty and pax 3.
Mighty largest hits and massive battery power. 11L/min draw resistance vs like 1.4L/min on pax. Tradeoff is size. 12V charge not USB. Less warranty. IIRC pax dies you get a new one free as they have 5 to 10yr warranty. Mighty dies and you RMA you'll find out it's an "old model" and they'll offer you 25% off a $349USD vape shipped from germany and subject to all the duties UPS can muster... IMO both are disposible due to the built in batteries and both are great to own, pax fits in most pockets and mighty for at home. If we are speaking longevity you want replaceable batteries and glass pathways. Arizer maybe? Canadian company they are unlike German S&B or American Pax.
Apr 20, 2004
401 posts
6 upvotes
GTA
Best value deal device for flower, wax, crumble, hash.

As a medical user my per dose cost is under $0.10 and I don't grow my own.
eat
drink
sleep
repeat

Jun 24, 2021
5 posts
3 upvotes
Ruciz wrote: Got mighty and pax 3.
Mighty largest hits and massive battery power. 11L/min draw resistance vs like 1.4L/min on pax. Tradeoff is size. 12V charge not USB. Less warranty. IIRC pax dies you get a new one free as they have 5 to 10yr warranty. Mighty dies and you RMA you'll find out it's an "old model" and they'll offer you 25% off a $349USD vape shipped from germany and subject to all the duties UPS can muster... IMO both are disposible due to the built in batteries and both are great to own, pax fits in most pockets and mighty for at home. If we are speaking longevity you want replaceable batteries and glass pathways. Arizer maybe? Canadian company they are unlike German S&B or American Pax.
A friend of mine has the Mighty and I have always been impressed by how well it hits/works. Might do as you said and grab this for home use, keeping the PAX for on the go.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2573 posts
871 upvotes
Wow. That price is incredible. Well worth the full price, this price makes it a no-brainer if you're look for the what's considered the benchmark.
Aug 6, 2019
66 posts
272 upvotes
At this price, it's a steal! I have one and it's hands down, the best vaporizer I've used. Just shared with all my buds. Thanks OP!
Oct 2, 2007
870 posts
387 upvotes
Montreal
Oh boy... I didn't plan on buying a new Mighty, and yet, here I am having almost spent another 250$ today. At this price point though, I couldn't pass on it.

I'm guessing the Mighty+ is about to be released soon so the prices may start falling down a little. This is very similar to what happened a few years back with the Crafty. A bit before the Crafty+, there were discounted Crafty's at most online shops.

I haven't found cheaper honestly, other than ordering cheaper replicas from AliExpress (which I did try and it's honestly not bad, yet I trust the original better as I feel it's made of better plastic quality.) I also own a few vaporizers as well, including my first vape ever, the BC Vaporizer, a Volcano, and a couple of Mighty's from various generations. The Mighty remains my weapon of choice 99% of the time, even for home usage.

Crazy that vapes got from this point:

... to this:

Gotta love technology!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)