Expired Hot Deals

[Toronto Wolfpack Rugby] Toronto Wolfpack Rugby Million Pound Oct 7 - free for kids 16 and under

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2018 12:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18113 posts
16379 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto Wolfpack Rugby Million Pound Oct 7 - free for kids 16 and under

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 7, 2018
Retailer:
Toronto Wolfpack Rugby
Toronto Wolfpack will host the Rugby Football League’s (RFL) ‘Million Pound Game’ at Lamport Stadium on Sunday, October 7th (K.O. 2pm EDT) against London Broncos.

The game on Canadian Thanksgiving Sunday serves as a winner-takes-all playoff clash with the final position in the 2019 Super League on the line. With all 7 rounds of the ‘Super 8s The Qualifiers’ now complete the final playoff clash takes place between the teams finishing 4th (Toronto Wolfpack) and 5th (London Broncos).

We know it's bound to be a busy weekend, but why not bring your family to ours and help us #DefendtheDen one last time this season, as KIDS U16 GO FREE (Must redeem ticket online) with the purchase of an Adult Ticket!

HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR EXCLUSIVE PRESALE TICKETS
1. Click red button below
2. Input MILLION into offer code box to access exclusive presale

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10005 ... 46cfa25e15
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
4 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18113 posts
16379 upvotes
Toronto
Bump
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1412 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
I have 4 free Adult tickets i'm not going to use to the game if anyone wants PM me and i can email transfer them to you....
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.
Dec 26, 2012
118 posts
127 upvotes
TORONTO
silvery wrote:
Oct 7th, 2018 11:14 am
I have 4 free Adult tickets i'm not going to use to the game if anyone wants PM me and i can email transfer them to you....
sent you a PM
Deal Addict
May 6, 2006
1412 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
Cowboy905 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2018 12:06 pm
sent you a PM
2 tickets left!
Louis: Welcome to your first toddler pageant Stewie. Its what you do when you're in Texas.
Stewie: Oh lovely, a first class ticket to a semen stained death in the basement.