Expired Hot Deals

Toronto (YYZ) to Istanbul (IST), non-stop to Kiev (KVV), etc. January 2019 CAD 397

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2018 4:56 pm
Feb 8, 2011
208 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
i was in turkey twice last month. its the place to be i did see lot of police with open guns but i never feel more safe than ever. It reminded me Israel. equal looking if i can get this price i will take family to see Istanbul and other places.
Apr 27, 2016
103 posts
77 upvotes
I have been to Kyiv in January. It is about 10 degrees warmer than Montreal or Toronto. Very pleasant place to visit.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2384 posts
346 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Booked a trip to Istanbul from the 19th-26th, however this was the first time ever i see that an airline is charging to book seats in advance.

I also had some trouble using my scotia amex to book the flights. I kept getting an error for additional verification on the Amex Safekey page. Scotia was telling me that they don't see the transaction even being attempted. Anyone else experience this? Wanted to use the Amex for all the travel insurance, but in the end used my mastercard as i didnt want to lose out on the fare.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2049 posts
301 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 11:31 am
Kiev in January. Sounds cold.
Plenty of lovely ladies to keep you warm though.
Jan 30, 2006
400 posts
92 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
bargain man wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2018 9:44 am
Booked a trip to Istanbul from the 19th-26th, however this was the first time ever i see that an airline is charging to book seats in advance.

I also had some trouble using my scotia amex to book the flights. I kept getting an error for additional verification on the Amex Safekey page. Scotia was telling me that they don't see the transaction even being attempted. Anyone else experience this? Wanted to use the Amex for all the travel insurance, but in the end used my mastercard as i didnt want to lose out on the fare.
I've used many budget flight charge for seat booking. They charged not just seat booking , but food , drink , luggages or even carry on luggage .
Jul 26, 2018
407 posts
405 upvotes
Canada, eh?
GSpeed wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 1:52 pm
**** UIA...
I just did the YYZ - KBP - IST

Pro's the flight attendants are hot..
....Booked!

Oh...didn't read the rest of your post. Crying Face
Deal Fanatic