Expired Hot Deals

[Toronto Zoo] Toronto Zoo - 45% off. Thursday Aug 15 only .

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2019 6:32 pm
Sep 22, 2010
81 posts
21 upvotes
sprung wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 5:30 pm
Of course one of the best parts was the old monorail
They don't have the monorail any longer?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2054 posts
582 upvotes
Thanks! Was considering going tomorrow with my family anyway. Great deal!
Mar 12, 2007
877 posts
156 upvotes
Kingston
etherealhorn wrote:
Aug 14th, 2019 2:37 pm
I wish it was on a weekend instead!
Then, basically, you would BE part of Zoo......
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5764 posts
3735 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 2:51 pm
45% off for their 45th anniversary? Good deal but I'll wait until they celebrate their 100th anniversary.
By then, it won't be a deal for you, but for the nurse pushing your wheelchair
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2815 posts
530 upvotes
I went today. It was a madhouse. I'm very glad we got there early.
Jesus saves, I spend
Feb 10, 2014
567 posts
429 upvotes
Toronto
Lazy Susan wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 5:17 pm
I went today. It was a madhouse. I'm very glad we got there early.
That's why I didnt go. Just piles of people squishing to see an exhibit....would suck. I go usually on a Monday or Tuesday in hopes there is no crowds. You get a better view of everything. The animals feel less stressed without being crowded around.

Also best to choose a day that's not hot and humid so the animals are more active.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
2815 posts
530 upvotes
Coresu wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 5:37 pm

That's why I didnt go. Just piles of people squishing to see an exhibit....would suck. I go usually on a Monday or Tuesday in hopes there is no crowds. You get a better view of everything. The animals feel less stressed without being crowded around.

Also best to choose a day that's not hot and humid so the animals are more active.
Yeah I agree with you. I've learned my lesson. Off days full price admission are definitely better. Especially when leaving.

I really wish people would just buy the parking ticket on their way out instead of trying to squeeze themselves out of their car windows and trying to pay with their Apple pay like morons. I'm looking at you lady in the silver Accord!
Jesus saves, I spend
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1339 posts
1115 upvotes
Toronto
It's been a fun day at the zoo so far but the weather is bipolar (raining randomly). Also, so many animals were not even in their exhibits lol
sprung wrote:
Aug 14th, 2019 10:46 pm
The Zoo is free on Nov 11 provided you enter before 10:30AM. It's a Monday. Book it off and give yourself a long weekend.

http://www.torontozoo.com/events/?pg=remembrance#evt
ah I went a few years ago! It was fun but so damn cold. Plus a lot of exhibits were closed :(
Mar 10, 2009
71 posts
37 upvotes
Pickering
We went today and didn’t think it was too busy. Bit of a line to get in, and congested in a few spots, but overall it was fine. We walked in the opposite order we normally would (took a right at the start vs left) so maybe that helped. A few animals were MIA (not “so many” as mentioned above), but we found them to be more active than usual. Maybe because it’s a bit cooler out today? Also many of the enclosures has decorations in them, so maybe that got the creatures excited too! We usually go once a year and we were both off today so it worked out great. Thanks OP!
Dec 12, 2009
79 posts
61 upvotes
Markham
Went today.. the place was like a zoo! Oh wait....

Anyways thanks OP!