55 posts
175 upvotes

TorontoZoo -New Membership :Extra 2 months on year plan

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 6, 2019
Retailer:
Toronto Zoo
Purchase a NEW membership* during the Toronto Zoo’s 12 Days of Christmas (Dec 26, 2018 – Jan 6, 2019) and receive an extra TWO months on your membership! There’s so much to see and do at the Toronto Zoo. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
*Offer valid for NEW memberships only. Offer valid on in-person sales only done in the Member Services Office. Offer not available to online or mailed in applications. Membership must be purchased between December 26th 2018 and January 6th 2019. Offer will not be retroactively applied to previous purchases. Offer not applicable on discounted memberships. Click here for Membership benefits. http://www.torontozoo.com/Membership/
7 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1471 posts
799 upvotes
Good deal but I suspect they had to do something since visit expected to drop big time now that pandas have left the building

Hopefully we see better parking rates come back as well
Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 13GB + 1000 Intl LD
Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
2460 posts
1240 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
kav2001c wrote: Good deal but I suspect they had to do something since visit expected to drop big time now that pandas have left the building

No elephants, no deal.
This space for rent.
Oct 31, 2018
2 posts
Did they stop offering discounts/sales on yearly memberships now?

2 months extra is ok I guess...
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2306 posts
1107 upvotes
Scarborough
Panda’s suck. They deserve to be extinct. Too selective with their food Face With Tears Of Joy just kidding, but they really are boring.

Elephants are far too intelligent to keep, it has been proven they are miserable in captivity more than most animals. I am glad they are enjoying themselves in Florida.

I’m annoyed i bought a two year membership a goddamn week before
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2306 posts
1107 upvotes
Scarborough
kav2001c wrote: Good deal but I suspect they had to do something since visit expected to drop big time now that pandas have left the building

The parking pass is a must if you go more than four times a year.
Jan 2, 2018
36 posts
30 upvotes
After i visited that place i felt sorry for the animals and felt like all zoos should be closed. Animals seemed miserable and some of them def had mental problems (walking back and forth same path over and over again).
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1471 posts
799 upvotes
TheImp wrote: No elephants, no deal.
Certain groups complained until they left
DayeeH20199 wrote: Did they stop offering discounts/sales on yearly memberships now?

2 months extra is ok I guess...
Discount is still there
Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 13GB + 1000 Intl LD
Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming