Expired Freebies

[Torontonian HongKongers Action Group] Toronto - Oct 22. The North Stand With Hong Kong t-shirts . Outside Scotiabank Arena.

[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
20431 posts
21546 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Oct 22. The North Stand With Hong Kong t-shirts . Outside Scotiabank Arena.

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 22, 2019
Retailer:
Torontonian HongKongers Action Group
Images
  • raptorst1.jpg
  • raptorst.jpg
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
8515 posts
3350 upvotes
Toronto
I can't get down there tmr. Any RFD members would be kind enough to help me get a shirt pls Pls pls? Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Last edited by Pochacco on Oct 21st, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
43550 posts
4137 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sprung wrote: @Pochacco

available for purchase if you don't score a free one

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/63584 ... ts-t-shirt
Thanks for sharing.
Artisan woodworker crafting cutting boards, custom wood furniture, tables, home decor, and more!
Instagram @studiocanopy

***For Sale*** Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Freud 10" 80T Ultimate Cut Off Blade | Heatware
Member
Jan 1, 2015
493 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When are they handing it out and where at Scotiabank Arena?
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
20431 posts
21546 upvotes
Toronto
FrugalConsumer wrote: When are they handing it out and where at Scotiabank Arena?
We in various spots around the arena. Has to be done on the sidewalks as per MLSEs rules. Giveaway starts at 6PM
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Member
Jan 1, 2015
493 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sprung wrote: We in various spots around the arena. Has to be done on the sidewalks as per MLSEs rules. Giveaway starts at 6PM
Some girl in the group told me you guys are starting your giveaway at 8pm (when game starts), which makes zero sense if the shirts are supposed to be worn in the arena.
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
20431 posts
21546 upvotes
Toronto
FrugalConsumer wrote: Some girl in the group told me you guys are starting your giveaway at 8pm (when game starts), which makes zero sense if the shirts are supposed to be worn in the arena.
She was incorrect. They will be distributed before the game.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Member
Jan 1, 2015
493 posts
327 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sprung wrote: She was incorrect. They will be distributed before the game.
Cool! Let me know when you guys starting to hand it out. My friend is going to the game and looking to support as well. I'll relay info to him.
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
20431 posts
21546 upvotes
Toronto
FrugalConsumer wrote: Cool! Let me know when you guys starting to hand it out. My friend is going to the game and looking to support as well. I'll relay info to him.
One giveaway location is confirmed now. Across street from 18 York
Images
  • IMG_20191022_173403.jpg
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Sr. Member
Nov 1, 2016
681 posts
689 upvotes
Toronto
If I didn't have parenting duties after work I would have totally stayed until 6pm for a shirt!
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
20431 posts
21546 upvotes
Toronto
crayola1 wrote: If I didn't have parenting duties after work I would have totally stayed until 6pm for a shirt!
@crayola1
For people that couldn't make it, the shirts are available for purchase

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/63584 ... ts-t-shirt

I also have a spare one available. Size XL. Never worn. Just $10. Pickup downtown Toronto
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)