Total War: Warhammer + more for $12 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
$12 USD
Expiry:
March 3, 2017
Retailer:
Humble Monthly
Last month's XCOM deal was a steal - Humble Monthly's March bundle preorder is out and it's a pretty good value as well.

Get a copy of Total War : Warhammer for 12$ USD. It has a 86 on Metacritic (73 User score)

The lowest Total War: Warhammer has been before was $51.19 according to IsThereAnyDeal.

You can pay for just one month and cancel your subscription if you want.
Last edited by kebnroo on Feb 3rd, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
71 replies
Oct 3, 2013
147 posts
59 upvotes
Surrey
Wow they are hitting it out of the park. I didn't opt in for Xcom 2 last month since i already own it but this got me.
Oct 30, 2014
202 posts
98 upvotes
White Rock, BC
I have never regretted Humble Monthly ever. Always a pretty good selection of games even if I have a few duplicates. Last month and this month are particularly fantastic.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1724 posts
1329 upvotes
Quebec City
I'm in even if I'm just over the minimum
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3333 upvotes
this game total ly worth it. ive been looking at this since it came out and was hoping for a good sale. cant wait to have time to play it.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1684 posts
747 upvotes
London
Aside from X-COM 2, Abzu and Steamworld Heist... February's bundle was kinda weak. Didn't want Ryse: Son of Rome or Husk lol
May 31, 2016
587 posts
586 upvotes
I hate these mystery loot crates but damn that's a good price just for this game on its own. Plus, if you bought another bundle recently you should have a ten percent off discount.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1472 posts
825 upvotes
Vancouver
Paid full price for this on release date. Very good game; pretty sure I sunk 100 hours on this. Only con I can think of is the number of expansions available, they're not cheap either.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3333 upvotes
I'm not sure why its a con having extra options available a dlc. 4 races seems quite good. you have to pay 50.00 to get a new one with starcraft 2.
Oct 3, 2013
147 posts
59 upvotes
Surrey
Thinking back on it may i should've just grabbed Jan's bundle too, maybe i could've gifted Xcom 2 away or sold it?, since Jotun and Mother Russia Bleeds is something i want and would've been more if i purchased them separately.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7219 posts
1555 upvotes
Toronto
Been waiting for this game to get to $10-$15, thanks OP.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7219 posts
1555 upvotes
Toronto
mumbles wrote: Aside from X-COM 2, Abzu and Steamworld Heist... February's bundle was kinda weak. Didn't want Ryse: Son of Rome or Husk lol
Come on man, Xcom 2 for $12, that is not a weak bundle. To me it was probably one of the best if not the best humble bundle I have seen.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1684 posts
747 upvotes
London
toalan wrote: Come on man, Xcom 2 for $12, that is not a weak bundle. To me it was probably one of the best if not the best humble bundle I have seen.
I thought that maybe the Holiday Humble Bundle Monthly was better but I didn't quite understand how it worked lol
May 22, 2009
638 posts
1250 upvotes
Canada
mumbles wrote: I thought that maybe the Holiday Humble Bundle Monthly was better but I didn't quite understand how it worked lol
The general consensus is that the holiday bundle was one of the worst humble has released. (mind you it wasn't humble that curated it AND 100% went to charity) Too many complaints and regretful purchasers. Some were saying they would have rather just given $30 or whatever it was to charity and forget the games, at least you can write it off tax wise. February's bundle was fantastic, and the first time I've subscribed and i'll let my subscription continue with TW:W. When X Com 2 is the early reveal, which many have pegged as the best game of 2016, @ $12USD this is an amazing bundle already. ABZU? Don't see why anyone wouldn't give that a go. Steamworld Heist? Also highly rated and on the radar of a lot of game players, lots of top game lists and (having played it last night and today) can say it's loads of fun. Even the "humble exclusive" OH deer! looks funny and worth giving a play.

When the OP said the last monthly was a steal, I thought the same with next months already. If humble keeps this up, i might just sub 6 or 12 months
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37372 posts
5238 upvotes
Winnipeg
is there a way to retroactively subscribe to their monthly since the beginning?
WTB amazon gc @90%
Aug 17, 2016
18 posts
1 upvote
waven101 wrote: I'm not sure why its a con having extra options available a dlc. 4 races seems quite good. you have to pay 50.00 to get a new one with starcraft 2.
because they release dlc in the past that should have been free or included in the base game. I havent looked at warhammer dlc though, might be totally worth it. but, the last time i played total war was rome 2 which is a pretty big disappointment.
May 31, 2016
587 posts
586 upvotes
The most offensive recent example I can think of is making France DLC in Battlefield 1. FRANCE.

Following that trend, Russia will be dlc in the next game set in WW2 and America in the inevitable Battlefield: Iraq.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)