Expired Hot Deals

[Town Shoes] Town Shoes sale & coupons

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2006 1:51 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
4048 posts
1514 upvotes

[Town Shoes] Town Shoes sale & coupons

Just received an email from Town Shoes, sale starts Tuesday, June 13.

All women's & men's shoes: up to 40% off
Handbags & accessories: 25% off with any shoe purchase

http://www.townshoes.com/

Check out these coupons in their Promotion section:
http://www.townshoes.com/hotpromotions.asp
Women's:
Receive DOUBLE platinum credits with any regular price purchase until July 31st, 2006.
Men's:
$10 off any regular price men's purchase over $100 until July 31st, 2006.
11 replies
Member
Jun 11, 2006
427 posts
North York. Toronto
Does Town Shoes sell LACOSTE shoes?

And will they be authentic?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
4048 posts
1514 upvotes
They do.
hugejazz wrote:Does Town Shoes sell LACOSTE shoes?

And will they be authentic?
Banned
Jan 22, 2005
1762 posts
hugejazz wrote:Does Town Shoes sell LACOSTE shoes?

And will they be authentic?
DUH!!!! Of course they do! Where have you been??????
Member
Dec 26, 2005
380 posts
3 upvotes
nice.... want a Lacoste shoes so badly
Member
Jun 11, 2006
427 posts
North York. Toronto
suziecute wrote:http://www.townshoes.com/

Check out these coupons in their Promotion section:
http://www.townshoes.com/hotpromotions.asp
Women's:
Receive DOUBLE platinum credits with any regular price purchase until July 31st, 2006.
Men's:
$10 off any regular price men's purchase over $100 until July 31st, 2006.
About those coupons, when you click the ">> Click Here To Get This Offer" link, it brings you to http://www.townshoes.com/hotpromotions_offer01.html which says that the expiry date is May 31st :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 20, 2003
4048 posts
1514 upvotes
In that case, print out the coupon and the Promotion page where it says the coupon expires July 31st.
hugejazz wrote:About those coupons, when you click the ">> Click Here To Get This Offer" link, it brings you to http://www.townshoes.com/hotpromotions_offer01.html which says that the expiry date is May 31st :(
Member
Jun 11, 2006
427 posts
North York. Toronto
Just came back from their store in fairview mall. The men's selection was very narrow.

Their Lacoste shoes were on sale, however most of them were the velcro ones, and even those were running at $125+tax (before coupon). They didn't have any of the club-Lacoste style shoes, they only carry the sports/casual styles.

There were alot of disel shoes (but they were of the same style, just different color patterns), and their prices were not amazing.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 23, 2004
9900 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto
hugejazz wrote:Does Town Shoes sell LACOSTE shoes?

And will they be authentic?

haha, that's too funny. of course they're authentic, town shoes isn't a small store in chinatown or something...

Top