Expired Hot Deals

[Toyota Canada] Toyota Oil change - Richmond Hill maybe other ,Buy 3 get 4th free

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2018 9:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1157 posts
240 upvotes

[Toyota Canada] Toyota Oil change - Richmond Hill maybe other ,Buy 3 get 4th free

Retailer:
Toyota Canada
More offers from Toyota Canada
Richmond Hill , Toyota

Synthetic oil change is $55

It started Jan 1 , 2018. When you buy 3 oil changes, they give you the 4th oil change for free
I drive alot and the 25% off is great for me

They give you this small oil change card and punch it for each oil change.

Hope this helps others
Images
  • IMG_1314.jpg
  • IMG_1315.jpg
Last edited by Demon_Twinz on Feb 21st, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feedback: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=657823
ebay feedback : demon_twinz
heatware ID: demon_twinz99
24 replies
Banned
Dec 25, 2017
168 posts
121 upvotes
Demon_Twinz wrote: Richmond Hill , Toyota

Synthetic oil change is $55

It started Jan 1 , 2018. When you buy 3 oil changes, they give you the 4th oil change for free
I drive alot and the 25% off is great for me

They give you this small oil change card and punch it for each oil change.

Hope this helps others
55$ for synth oil + plus filter is good. The 4th free makes it pretty solid.

I've been running my car for about 120 000km on conventional oil, should I make the switch? Pontiac g5 (not sure if they service other cars)
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2013
759 posts
845 upvotes
You're In the GTA. You must practically live in your car.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2597 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
Pretty great deal for dealer oil change. Works out to around 40 buck per visit plus taxes.

Not sure if they still honor this down the road.. It would be crappy if they stopped honoring this part way through

Edit : do you have photos of the promo of the punch card? Also what kind of car do you drive? Often I find they charge more for bigger engines.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27305 posts
6891 upvotes
Hamilton
Damn. Just this location?
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
Member
Mar 14, 2009
242 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
Nearby Toyota Canada locations:
9144 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, ON L4C7A1
Above is the old address. It's now located at 11240 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON L4S 1K9
Member
May 28, 2007
311 posts
249 upvotes
CALGARY
wow....that's cheaper than DIY.
1 jug of synthetic oil $35 + 1 filter $10

is this for any toyota/lexus without conditions?
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2012
769 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
word of advice. Go in just for oil change and be super firm on that heck skip the sit down sales and just go to service directly.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2597 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
darkadvenger wrote: word of advice. Go in just for oil change and be super firm on that heck skip the sit down sales and just go to service directly.
raspeed wrote: Say wut?
I'm pretty sure this sums up to, go in to Service directly, and ask for the oil change. Say no to everything else, and avoid eye contact and flirting with every human in there. Don't believe the old "you need to change your air filter, blah blah" up-sell tactics
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2006
1871 posts
321 upvotes
North York
Thanks op, will try to secure a set tomorrow.
Sr. Member
Jul 2, 2013
692 posts
183 upvotes
Aurora
This is for 4 cylinder cars I am assuming. What does it cost to change the oil for a 6 cylinder Tacoma? Costco charges me $60 all in I think
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 11, 2004
10020 posts
878 upvotes
Toronto
lehmanr wrote: This is for 4 cylinder cars I am assuming. What does it cost to change the oil for a 6 cylinder Tacoma? Costco charges me $60 all in I think
Wondering on the samething... highlander..
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 10, 2005
712 posts
132 upvotes
GTA
I wonder if this is being offered at any other Toyota shops.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 27, 2011
3780 posts
2701 upvotes
Toronto
milkmilk wrote: wow....that's cheaper than DIY.
1 jug of synthetic oil $35 + 1 filter $10

is this for any toyota/lexus without conditions?
Maybe sometimes but the penzoil rebate deal is on very often and that puts the jugs at $20. Stock up then.

Still a good deal though for those who don't want to do it.
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1148 posts
1509 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
So it can be any car? and is it Synthetic oil 0w20? if it is, this is an amazing deal
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
4826 posts
6060 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is it still $55 for my synthetic Lexus LFA? She needs 15 quarts of goodness.
Sr. Member
Nov 29, 2011
931 posts
1136 upvotes
Fair warning: have heard from people on here, my neighbours, and my accountant, that this location's service dept is shady.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2248 posts
1585 upvotes
gotglint wrote: Fair warning: have heard from people on here, my neighbours, and my accountant, that this location's service dept is shady.
Which car dealership isn't? I also had bad experience with these guys before they moved but just bad luck I guess.

Top