Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toyota Used Car Super Sale - Markham ON

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2015 5:24 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 28, 2010
335 posts
104 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

Toyota Used Car Super Sale - Markham ON

Deal Link:
Apparently Toyota is having a huge super sale. There are supposed to be 7 dealers from around toronto that combined their used car inventory to make this huge event. 0% financing is advertised. There is a chance to win an Ipad, BBQ grill, or Patio set. Event takes place at Don Valley North Toyota located in Markham Ontario. Today only, until 6pm.

I arrived at 8:50am. Not crowded at all. There is a huge canopy with a pretty lady at the registration table, and about 30 sales people lined up there waiting for customers. I registered quickly. No one in front of me. The sales person asked what I was looking for and I told him 2011-2014 Sienna. He said they only had one model available from 2008! I was shocked!! I had to ask a second sales person, and he confirmed. Totally sucky event... for me anyways. I guess they only included select models from their inventory. Autotrader lists Don Valley North having at least 2 Sienna models from 2011 and up.

Anyways... I hope someone finds this event useful. Go for the free food at least. I left before they started cooking. Good luck!
17 replies
Sep 29, 2005
233 posts
25 upvotes
BeaverLiquor wrote: No beige corolla, no care.
They all gone by now.
Door crushers were from 9:00 to 10:00
"Money is like a sixth sense without which you cannot make a complete use of the other five." -
-- W. Somerset Maugham
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2011
1241 posts
620 upvotes
The 6ix
Is this limited to Toyota? Did you see any rav4?
Penalty Box
Jul 11, 2008
4368 posts
1508 upvotes
Away from RFD idiots
DonkeyKong wrote: There is a huge canopy with a pretty lady at the registration table
how pretty? only hot thing about this post seems to be the pretty lady.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
mathiewannabe wrote: how pretty? only hot thing about this post seems to be the pretty lady.
can we do a test drive with her?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
This thread smells of a shill
Jun 28, 2010
335 posts
104 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I went there early expecting it to have a huge line ups and a huge selection based on the fact that there are 7 dealers combining their inventory. They only had 1 Sienna that was model year 2008! That was totally unbelievable! My jaw just dropped. What kind of *****ty event is this? Total waste of time for me. I was kind of pissed, but at least it made me wake up early so that I could enjoy the rest of the day, instead of sleeping in.

I'm back to searching on kijiji and autotrader again. I had high hopes and willing to buy one today. Too bad for them. They are too greedy and want to keep the newer used models for regular sale. Too bad for them, they lost a sale. I am not a shill.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2078 posts
2140 upvotes
Buenos Aires/Monaco
Just got back, the lady is very pretty, thanks OP.
Never trust someone who tells you that their favourite show is Corner Gas.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1353 posts
1220 upvotes
The Great North
Does the pretty lady offer any customer service?
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Free advertising for Toyota dealership eh.

Too bad small business gets flamed when they do this
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2011
1343 posts
575 upvotes
MARKHAM
Don Valley is a joke, sold my friend a car brand new only to find out 4 years later it was a completely repainted and in an accident before delivery.

Not to mention to hear about how sales and techs take clients cars drifting and burnouts on Steelcase.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7083 posts
5213 upvotes
foodyforlife wrote: Free advertising for Toyota dealership eh.

Too bad small business gets flamed when they do this
Well, people trust the brand name of Toyota. This thread also says the sale was disappointing.

This is how a conversation should work on the internet. People who may have planned to do something can change based on what is said.

If a poster is being compensated - via cheap service or maybe getting paid - it becomes clear when they keep posting overly positive or ignore negative aspects. Honestly, very few things are perfect, so when I read something that gives out no negatives, it instantly appears suspicious.

If you want to push a service or product, I am pretty sure that Yellow Pages (which owns RedFlagDeals) likely has a program in which you can pay and run a thread. I suspect this because some threads have an unusual amount of activity.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)