• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2020 10:33 am
[OP]
Mar 23, 2012
252 posts
63 upvotes
WINNIPEG

[Toys R Us] Fortnite Series 1 - 4" Action Figures $6.95

Just came from Toys r Us Regent in Winnipeg and the 5 first series 4" action figures are priced $6.95 each on clearance. Reular are $15 I believe. YMMV so check your local TrU stores. The newer gigures however are regular price still.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3658 posts
2171 upvotes
Toronto
Been this price (or very close to it) since December. My son got a couple 1 or 2 weeks before Christmas, and a couple more recently. I think they were even cheaper in Jan. As they had extra 30% off clearance prices or BOGO 50% off clearance items...can't remember. My kid also picked up 2 loot chests on clearance at that time as well so he can have extra weapons. Still overpriced for just weapons/backpacks but it adds to the playability of his collection I suppose.
They are not bad for 4" figures as they have decent articulation and details. Will never pay more than $8 for one though.
I believe the 4 packs figures are also on clearance as well but don't recall the prices.
Canadian Tire has the 6" ones for $12 (50% off), if you like those too but limited selection.
[OP]
Mar 23, 2012
252 posts
63 upvotes
WINNIPEG
It was $25 here for the 4 pack set.