Expired Hot Deals

[Toys R Us, London Drugs] Switch Games (39.99) Yoshi's Crafted World, Super Mario Party, Super Mario Bros Deluxe, Mario Tennis Aces & Splatoon 2

Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2629 posts
695 upvotes
pialshgiml87 wrote: anyone get shipping confirmation for staples?
I already received my Splatoon 2 from Staples.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11204 posts
7940 upvotes
Oil Country
Van Dutch wrote: I was able to price match with Staples using $10 off $50, receiving $30.03+tax credit once the item has shipped.
Hey, did they actually credit you? When I checked my credit card bill, they didn't. I picked up Friday.
Jun 11, 2020
13 posts
26 upvotes
Hi, has anyone had issues with ordering from Staples?
I placed my order October 8, was supposed to be delivered between October 16-22. I haven't received a shipping notification and staples has no clue where my item is. Spoke with 2 managers and they said they opened a ticket but can't do anything beyond that.
For reference, I order Mario Aces.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11204 posts
7940 upvotes
Oil Country
HarryPotterFan wrote: Hi, has anyone had issues with ordering from Staples?
I placed my order October 8, was supposed to be delivered between October 16-22. I haven't received a shipping notification and staples has no clue where my item is. Spoke with 2 managers and they said they opened a ticket but can't do anything beyond that.
For reference, I order Mario Aces.
I picked up my order for Mario Tennis last Friday. Had to contact support to get the $5 refund. Paid $40 for the game.
Jun 11, 2020
13 posts
26 upvotes
After going back and forth with Staples for days, they advised the game was out of stock and cancelled my order without any resolution. Lost out on the deal... anyone know if this is likely to go back on sale before Christmas? Maybe for Black Friday?