Expired Hot Deals

Toys R Us

Marvel Legends Series Gamerverse The Punisher Premium Electronic Helmet-$119.97(Reg 149.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2020 8:11 am
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
727 posts
3023 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Toys R Us] Marvel Legends Series Gamerverse The Punisher Premium Electronic Helmet-$119.97(Reg 149.99)

Premium roleplay helmet with light-up FX inspired by the appearance of The Punisher character in the mobile video game Marvel Future Fight
Inspired by the Tony Stark-designed War Machine technology, this collector electronic helmet features 2 LEDs for light FX in the eyes, as well as awesome sound FX
Premium collector helmet features adjustable straps for best fit for most adult head sizes, as well as detailed interior sculpting and design
The premium 1:1 full-scale electronic helmet features a faceplate that can be detached and reattached to the top. Detaching and attaching the faceplate prompts electronic lights and sound FX
Premium roleplay helmet to complete any fan costume or collection with the high-quality design expected from the Hasbro Legends Series

Amazon sells it for $179.49 -https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Gamerverse ... B07SZWDNR7

Review :

Last edited by canadianamigo13 on Apr 16th, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Apr 18, 2019
29 posts
48 upvotes
Guess you could wear that in public right now and not look like a crazy person.
[OP]
Mar 8, 2015
727 posts
3023 upvotes
Calgary, AB
dealgecko2 wrote: Guess you could wear that in public right now and not look like a crazy person.
Great Thought !
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
1726 posts
581 upvotes
Ottawa
Still have my Black Panther Marvel Legends helmet in the box from Amazon. The lowest price on that specific model was about $40 shipped. If you're into collecting these I would imagine the price would drop if ti doesn't move quickly.
Sep 14, 2009
209 posts
363 upvotes
lol they just re skinned the Ironman one.
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5468 posts
2095 upvotes
jimchang wrote: lol they just re skinned the Ironman one.
Yeah that was my exact thought too. Pass