• Dec 17th, 2019 7:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1599 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto

[Toys R Us] Nerf Rival Prometheus - $104.99

Nerf Rival Prometheus blaster at Toys R Us is being sold (on-line only) for $104.99 (price when added to cart).

Note: website price shows as $149.98, but below is stated an offer that takes off an additional 30% when added to cart. This is pretty good since it's a clearance price (ends in .98), and usually almost any other offer or coupon doesn't qualify for clearance items.

It's the lowest price I've personally seen for this beast of a blaster! Not sure when this promo ends... might be one day only??
18 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1157 posts
602 upvotes
It’s been as low as 89.99 with the in store clearance that they had a few weeks ago. $149.99 - 40% additional off for clearance items.

This is still a great price if you are looking for a beast.

I just picked up 4 Nerf Rival Helios (white) from Walmart for $1.
Oct 3, 2005
455 posts
169 upvotes
Superman_2099 wrote: I just picked up 4 Nerf Rival Helios (white) from Walmart for $1.
Wow, how/where did you manage to do that?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5616 posts
3554 upvotes
M-Arkham
green_paper wrote: Wow, how/where did you manage to do that?
probably clearance, I grabbed the Adventure foam balls for $5/100, similar performance to the original nerf rival balls... about 80-90% performance with a few duds but it still beat paying $10/30 balls

Not gonna lie, when you're shooting a bunch of them at spur of moment, and just pumping away, you probably won't noticed the performance drop or the duds, especially inside a limited space area like a small basement
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Sep 15, 2019
41 posts
19 upvotes
Great deal. I lucked out and got one today for $80 brand new in a sealed box on a private sale but I'd still buy it for $105 as I got my first Prometheus for $130.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13699 posts
3764 upvotes
Scarberia
Also stack 20% cb from rbc Bank offer and 20% from ampli.. 40% off!!! Ymmv
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Dec 16, 2019
1 posts
Was holding out for a nerf rival nemesis but never see that on sale anymore.

I ordered one of these but not sure if I’ll hang onto it....this or the nemesis, what do you guys think?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1157 posts
602 upvotes
thananehamparam wrote: Was holding out for a nerf rival nemesis but never see that on sale anymore.

I ordered one of these but not sure if I’ll hang onto it....this or the nemesis, what do you guys think?
I personally like the nemesis. But everyone is different, the shoulder strap is pretty cool.
Sep 15, 2019
41 posts
19 upvotes
thananehamparam wrote: Was holding out for a nerf rival nemesis but never see that on sale anymore.

It is hard to find a new in box Nemesis at a reasonable price.

The Nemesis is easier to use due to it being a traditional rifle but the Prometheus beats it in terms of rate of fire, ammo capacity, and area denial -- it all depends on your playstyle. The Prometheus also comes with a rechargeable battery whereas you have to buy a Rival battery pack separately for the Nemesis as it takes D batteries normally.

Seeing as the Prometheus already comes with twice the rounds of the Nemesis and a rechargeable battery, and offers better performance, it is a superior value to the Nemesis.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5581 posts
1984 upvotes

Superman_2099 wrote:
I personally like the nemesis. But everyone is different, the shoulder strap is pretty cool.
djnobility wrote: It is hard to find a new in box Nemesis at a reasonable price.
Did you guys get in on the Nemesis clearout last year at Walmart? I think it was $50. I bought one, and also the 100-pack of ammo was on sale for $25 too, so I bought two ammo packs. And then I realized I just spent $50 on 200 rounds of ammo, when I could have spent $50 on 100 rounds of ammo but that includes another freaking Nemesis. So I returned the ammo and bought another Nemesis lol.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5581 posts
1984 upvotes
Also, keep in mind guys, in the 12 Days of Christmas Deals for Toys 'R' Us thread that was posted, it was revealed that on Dec.24, all Nerf will be 50% off, in-store only though. So weigh your pros and cons and whether you have a store near you or not, and whether you think they will jack up the prices a bit before that sale.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1157 posts
602 upvotes
deezz wrote: Also, keep in mind guys, in the 12 Days of Christmas Deals for Toys 'R' Us thread that was posted, it was revealed that on Dec.24, all Nerf will be 50% off, in-store only though. So weigh your pros and cons and whether you have a store near you or not, and whether you think they will jack up the prices a bit before that sale.
Not sure if it works on clearance items. But always worth a try!!
Sep 15, 2019
41 posts
19 upvotes
deezz wrote: Did you guys get in on the Nemesis clearout last year at Walmart? I think it was $50. I bought one, and also the 100-pack of ammo was on sale for $25 too, so I bought two ammo packs. And then I realized I just spent $50 on 200 rounds of ammo, when I could have spent $50 on 100 rounds of ammo but that includes another freaking Nemesis. So I returned the ammo and bought another Nemesis lol.
The Nemesis is an instabuy at $50 but sadly, I wasn't into Nerf at that time. I've only been into Nerf since November and now I have almost 30 blasters including two Prometheuses and a Perses. :/
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1157 posts
602 upvotes
djnobility wrote: I can't believe you got those Helioses for $1. I went to Wally World today and they're still $20 here.
Cheaper than a hot wheels car.
Images
  • 214C3DE4-521F-4A38-9D4E-C9C98089F6B9.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1157 posts
602 upvotes
Not sure. They were behind a new model called nerf rival camo series Apollo.
Didn’t have anymore. Now my nerf family can battle it Christmas Eve lol