• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2018 10:40 am
[OP]
Apr 27, 2015
134 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Toys R Us] Nuna Baby Gear 15% + 10% off "R" Club Sign up Mixx2

Nuna Baby Gear on sale for 15% off + 10% additional off for "R" Club sign up.

Nuna mixx2 comes to 673.17 + Tax.
5 replies
Oct 17, 2002
603 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the heads up. Just signed up for that 'R' club... how long does it take to get that 10% discount offer?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1362 posts
415 upvotes
KennyX wrote:
May 25th, 2018 3:39 pm
Thanks for the heads up. Just signed up for that 'R' club... how long does it take to get that 10% discount offer?
I thought you sign up when you pay at the cashier, no? That's how it worked for me last time. The cashier asked me if I want to sign up to get 10% off so I said "yes". Gave her my email and she scanned a discount bar code before payment.
Oct 17, 2002
603 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
You can apply online as well... just google R club toys r us.

Anyways, just got my 10% discount code! Now to decide if I should get that Mixx2 or not (it's heavy). Was going to get the Vista, but now that the price of the Mixx2 has effectively dropped down to $670+tax, not sure anymore.
Nov 3, 2014
72 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
KennyX wrote:
May 25th, 2018 3:52 pm
You can apply online as well... just google R club toys r us.

Anyways, just got my 10% discount code! Now to decide if I should get that Mixx2 or not (it's heavy). Was going to get the Vista, but now that the price of the Mixx2 has effectively dropped down to $670+tax, not sure anymore.
My wife and I had the same debate, we knew the 15% off for Nuna was coming because we talked with a representative a few weeks ago during the Babytime show. We spent quite a bit of time checking the Vista and Mixx2, and at the end decided to go with the Vista. We are not sure if we are having a second kid, but its good to have the option of adding a seat if we do. If we decide to have just 1 kid then we can resell the stroller in a few years, and it seems Uppababy has better resale value.
We also thought about using the Nuna Pipa car seat with the Vista, its lighter than the Uppababy Mesa, but it was more troublesome to get in and out of the stroller, so we went with the Mesa as well.
If you register with BuyBuyBaby they will send you at some point a completion coupon for 10% off and applies to Uppababy products. Hope it helps.
[OP]
Apr 27, 2015
134 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought the nuna pipa myself because i bought the Nuna Mixx 2 from the bay a few months ago when they had a 40% off coupon error.

i figure i would just go with nuna for everything.